Investing General Discussion

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Blazin Blazin are you the same guy that was doing the interview yesterday?

Are your a CNBC talking head?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Robinhood blocking the purchase of almost all newsworthy stocks.

Think I’m doneso with AMC at market open. These platforms are going to completely destroy them on behalf of the billionaires.

Looks like everyone saying switch to WeBull, or I could just move my money to Fidelity where my long term investments are anyway.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
No, shorts shouldn't be limited. Jfc

They should be allowed to run amok, then proper fucked when caught.

If you only view it from the lens of stock traders, but the behavior of short sellers drives companies towards bankruptcy . They become an active participant in the demise of the company and the lives that are then hurt. The rule would not be to protect some rich chad it's to protect you from losing your job because of them.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
The worst part about SPACs is these massive fucking paper prospectus Fidelity sends. Does anyone know how to opt out, or if there is even a way. As far as I can tell I have all e-delivery selected. Today I got a 2 inch thick stack of paper with the envelope barely alive, and the prospectus bound in plastic wraps. Fidelity paid $15.74 to mail it.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Robinhood has just fucked themselves for me, when this is over (either way), i'm deleting the fucker.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The worst part about SPACs is these massive fucking paper prospectus Fidelity sends. Does anyone know how to opt out, or if there is even a way. As far as I can tell I have all e-delivery selected. Today I got a 2 inch thick stack of paper with the envelope barely alive, and the prospectus bound in plastic wraps. Fidelity paid $15.74 to mail it.
It's weird, I have all E Delivery and get it for some but not all, not sure what the issue is

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I bought 200 more shares of AMC on the morning dip, losses are back on the menu boys

• 3Worf

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Robinhood has just fucked themselves for me, when this is over (either way), i'm deleting the fucker.

Yeeeep. No friggin way I’m staying with this company after this.

They really royally fucked themselves — all the millennials who make up a bulk of their user base (Gen-Xer myself) are gonna be pissed and leave in masses. They are capital F fucking themselves.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If you only view it from the lens of stock traders, but the behavior of short sellers drives companies towards bankruptcy . They become an active participant in the demise of the company and the lives that are then hurt. The rule would not be to protect some rich chad it's to protect you from losing your job because of them.

quote-of-all-tyrannies-a-tyranny-sincerely-exercised-for-the-good-of-its-victims-may-be-the-mo...jpg

• 1Picard

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

RH won't let you search for AAL at all. I never have used it but what is the draw for using RH? I mean you can use Fidelity for free and there's minimum and it's a full featured broker.

• 2Barf
  • 1WTF

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Oh you wanna argue with me? Well check out this quote bub... that'll teach you!"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Some moral busy bodies and the rich are going to tank this whole thing, then blame the people they fucked.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Way to wrap your head around the issue. Awesome quote but completely nonsensical to what I said. Thank you for the reminder to not waste my time.

Lol fuck off. You are really well informed but not some fucking genius.

I know the damn issue, you prat. And for the first time in ever? the proles have actually moved to crush it.

As the market would expect.

Instead of letting it stabilize, create a moral hazard for massively shorting, faggot fucks like you in your tower with your piles of money want to fuck the 99%, "for their own good, of course"

Nah dude, fuck you.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Way to wrap your head around the issue. Awesome quote but completely nonsensical to what I said. Thank you for the reminder to not waste my time.
Stop applying one persons response to the entire user base of the thread. Your time is not wasted on all of us just because it was wasted on one or two people. You’ve done this before and dipped out of the thread because of it. You’ve had way people thanking you for your perspective than dismissing it.

It’s the internet, you’re always going to run into opposition when talking to a large group of people. ALWAYS. If the bulk of people were dismissing you then I’d agree you’re wasting your time but like I said it’s not like that in this thread for you.

• 1Cringe