Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Every online trading platform gives me this message when I try to Sign Up. FUCK!

Capture.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna be hot if this shit rebounds after I sold it. Lol

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Robinhood. Webull. TDameritrade. Merril lynch. (boa) Schwab. Cashapp. trading212.

All have restricted the trades now.

This is fucking huge.

Well, after today, I sincerely hope that the big boys get fucked. It looks like it may still happen if they didn't close out short positions this morning. $GME is bouncing up and down around $300 again from $120ish this morning.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Well like I said I kept the NOK calls. So might get pulled back to green for this.

But I think with the hammer coming down all the autism is required to be focused on GME.

All the ancillary crap is going to be relegated

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Now some guy on CNBC is blaming the Fed encouraging free apps like Robinhood to exist for every day avg. people to use...for the problems we are having today.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 5 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I was finally able to log in to Merrill and initiated a transfer from my checking account. 5 seconds later a banner appeared saying they’re restricting trading on certain stocks so I cancelled the transfer. Shame on me for not getting in on GME when I first heard about it last Friday.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Things seem to be trending up, maybe the horde have found new avenues allowing them to buy

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Things seem to be trending up, maybe the horde have found new avenues allowing them to buy

people may be finding other ways, like vanguard wouldn't let me do a market order for nok but did let me do a limit order

• 1Like