Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was googling "where to buy good sheets" on my phone a few minutes ago and this happened:

View attachment 331860

Doge is going to the moon.
well thats terrifying.

A few more days of doge to the moon...
But, at some point its going to collapse hard... so, you all should borrow some dogecoin in a week or so, and sell it. then buy it back when it collapses to repay it.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Me right now
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like the restrictions on amount of shares to buy is really stifling upward movement this morning.

Otherwise I can't figure out why shit would be flying like it was previously but stalled out now.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I feel like the restrictions on amount of shares to buy is really stifling upward movement this morning.

Otherwise I can't figure out why shit would be flying like it was previously but stalled out now.
RH won't allow more than 5 shares of GME to be bought. What the fuck is going on in the world.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've got money in my account and RH isn't letting me buy more doge... I'm so pissed at them right now.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Where do I enter the 10% give away? I missed all the hubbub because of real life bullshit.

Just send me a PM for today. Don’t want to spam the thread with it.

I’m working right now but after market close I’ll compile all names and set up a drawing sometime this afternoon.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I sold my DOGE for a 1k profit. Pretty happy with that. Might buy back in if it starts to go nuts again.

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just send me a PM for today. Don’t want to spam the thread with it.

I’m working right now but after market close I’ll compile all names and set up a drawing sometime this afternoon.

Awesome. Normally i wouldn't bother but my laptop just lost a 2nd port soooo

b01060c9a8bdb9c637c15df9cdd51fb9.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah I have Coinbase and was pissed to see you can't buy. You can buy it with bitcoin in a round-about way. It is slow and will make it hard to sell and make money since it will take time.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Time to short the Canadian airlines (more so)

PM just advised all flights going to Caribbean and Mexico (southerly destinations) are suspended starting Jan 31st until April 30th.
If you come back you need to stay in a hotel for 14 days for a cost of $2k.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where is a good spot to buy doge excluding RH?
kraken or binance. Coinbase never offered doge. (nano is also not on there for example. while nano is not a joke coin..)

Also, I really do not recommend anyone get into Dogecoin. it is an infinite supply coin, that exists entirely as a joke. any value increase is coming purely at the loss of late comers.
doge.jpg

its funny. but look how much it collapsed in a few hours overnight.. 60%. its being driven purely be kids, grandmas, twitch streamers getting in on the joke/craze.
If you want to get in, and get out, to take advantage of these people. you can. but do not BE those people, thinking this is going to hold. its not. its going to collapse hard.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So for all you active traders, how accurate is a list like this?

It looks like a large portion of short positions are due today but there will still be quite a lot open until next week.

What's the play boys?!?!