Investing General Discussion

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I grabbed BTNB at about 12.20 as well. Feels good to catch something on the low end for a change.

Gamestop value is down to 55% of what I paid for it...lul, here's hoping for another rally before noon tomorrow. This will offset all the gains I made this week in other areas, but I suppose that's why temporarily-inflated stocks are a bad idea.

Im the last one thatshould give advice but if you still hold GME id get out. Its cratering hard

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Meme stocks dead in the German market. Over the past few days it seemed like they’ve always risen in German market and continued that trend at US premarket. This should signal the end for certain I would think.

$170 GME and $11.35 AMC

I wouldn’t be surprised if AMC due to its low price just hovers indefinitely around $8-13

Last edited:

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Meme stocks dead in the German market. Over the past few days it seemed like they’ve always risen in German market and continued that trend at US premarket. This should signal the end for certain I would think.

$170 GME and $11.35 AMC

I wouldn’t be surprised if AMC due to its low price just hovers indefinitely around $8-13
I wish I would have held onto my AMC shares when I was in at $3.01. Sold when incoming vaccine approval hit the news and it popped to over $5. Profit is profit, but still...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1612257841219.png

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't see there being enough faith in a short squeeze that is always "next week" to pump GME back up

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
May start buying physical silver again.
Also, Billionaire wants to be taxed more. Anytime you see these people want to tax themselves more...don't ever believe it. "I made my money and I want to be taxed more

AKA guy wants wealth tax now that the poors are starting to figure the game:

Last edited:

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.

The bullion place I ordered from isn’t even shipping for almost two weeks. Probably gonna send out for delivery the minute I go on vacation on the 10th. Silver futures down this evening, which goes to show how much sway financial institutions have over silver prices. Inconsequential to me as it’s a long term hold anyway.
Quite interesting. Wonder how much is actually out there and if supply is so low, why is the price still down..

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Gofundme is probably one of the very worst sites ever when it comes to doing anything about obvious trolling and scams. All you have to say is "I am a close friend of the family collecting on their behalf... I promise I'll get the money to them."

And they let you do it anyway because I guess they get their cut and don't care. All you need to do is provide a few bullshit updates about how you really got the money to the family and not even prove it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The fact that people are actually giving to this person is just amazing.

My guess is most of it is from friends. Sort of like how "homeless" beggers put money they already have in their cup to make it seem like other people have donated so that other people see it and feel obligated.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That gofundme.post doesn't seem legit. He claims to have had all his positions closed out thr next morning, but he was trading options.

Brokerages dont close out options trades like they would with shorts and leave you with a massive loss.

I guess if he was a brand new trader and didn't understand options that maybe he bought an option on Thursday, that expired on Friday? If true, I feel bad for the folks that throw entire life savings away on something they don't understand.

I got burnt on some trades previously trying to follow a herd before I educated myself on why I was watching others win and me lose on every trade. My losses were only about $10k total though before I wised up.

Edit....

And GME is gonna cause catastrophic losses for a majority of traders. By the time it went mainstream, it was too late for many to catch the move up. Fundamentally, GME has zero chance in its fundamentals to survive, this was simply a way that people found a way to crush some shorts with some momentum and make a ton of cash. There are some people that have made millions off of this massive squeeze up, but I'm afraid there are gonna many more that lose on this trade due to jumping in way too late and not understanding the game.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ZNTE is up another 5% this morning, it was up 6% yesterday at market close

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Quite interesting. Wonder how much is actually out there and if supply is so low, why is the price still down..

The price isn't down, it's pretty fucking high.

There is no supply issue, just piddle shots like us don't buy 1000oz bars.

The only shortage is on the process to make the tiny ass 1oz bars and coins scrubs like us buy.

You can buy as many 1000oz bars as you want.

Was several interviews on kitco about this in the past two years, one in the past week even.

All time high is mid 40s