Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm already in that one, got it at 10.35 in december
Think I am gonna lock up a spot in all the real big ones that are under $11 and let them ride for a bit.

1612461058157.png

SeanDoe1z1

This is like a mini IQ test and also a test to see how much of a n00b you are at stocks. "How soon did you realize this was a joke at first reading?"

For me it was #3

when a binary position is presented, someone is getting played. first line.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There was a bad photoshop going around showing either cciv or psth added to a lucid company page

The day you go 100% all in on apple is when they announce their dev team is going full diversity aka no white/asians

Just imagining Apple's dev team being comprised of black women and gay Latino men, with several rainbow-haired transgender people crying in the corner from emotional breakdowns and a couple of full-time therapists trying to console everyone.

It would be something to behold, at least.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just imagining Apple's dev team being comprised of black women and gay Latino men, with several rainbow-haired transgender people crying in the corner from emotional breakdowns and a couple of full-time therapists trying to console everyone.

It would be something to behold, at least.

Someone link the BLM apple watch for this man

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My average basis is still around 16$...

So I'm alright. Lol

Predicting it could go up or could go down.

Holy fuck sign me up for your newsletter

Not only could it go up or down, but it could also stay the same price. I pm'd you my consulting fee

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

SeanDoe1z1

I'm still a big proponent of twtr falling before trump, and will fail after him - hard. I just think the lagging indicators will take awhile as it is squeezed into obscurity

then again we have companies like Skillz making major deals with the NFL. Next up, Mad LEWTZ Gam3r Sc0rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre, LLC

pure conjecture as always on my end

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know whats going on with AACG today? up 800% but I am trouble finding information and I'm pretty sure I missed the boat on this one.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone know whats going on with AACG today? up 800% but I am trouble finding information and I'm pretty sure I missed the boat on this one.

Chinese stock, so who knows. Pump and dump, government manipulation, or Jack Ma is now Jack Mama and is building a new BABA in exile.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closing in on 6-months I have been holding PSTH. Good thing its up over 40%. Ackman needs to get off the pot and buy something.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Had orders in today on both SLV and GLD and they bounced pennies from order, I like SLV @ 23-24 and GLD @ 165-167

...edit forgot new crowd. There is this new SPAC being supported by Night Rider & Kit! trades under SLV. Also looking at cookie monster's new SPAC trades under GLD. Strong floor at these levels can only go up.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 8 users