Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MSFT - +10% stock appreciation in the last 9 months with a 0.91% dividend yield

1622725714454.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well on this one there is a hidden 2-3% benefit to shareholders in the buyback . You now own more of the company after 9 months
Very fair observation. I am just seeing what I believe to be a long period of consolidation and possible stagnation.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The point I am making with these charts is to identify that some stocks got way over-extended during Coronachan. I think its a time of "reversion to the mean" for some of the big names and I full expect some sideways movement in a lot of these names for an extended period of time. That being said, there can be money to be made in sideways movements either via options or short term trading.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
F says its EV sales increased 184%. I have been predicting for a while that the biggest challenge to TSLA is when actual auto producers go all-in on EVs. TSLA cannot compete with the likes of VW, GM, F etc in terms of actually producing cars. The first to market advantage TSLA had is eroding and others are playing catch-up in the tech department.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just bought some more AHT calls 7.5 7/18 since AMC seems to be dead in the water. Lets eek out a little more meme profit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Even AMC is willing to cash out a little for some tendies.... And to be honesty it probably makes a good move for them. It will give them a big influx of cash liquidity to help the business.
I really trust their chinese owners to build up their core and dominate the world of sit in theaters. This totally is an organic trend. Soon we will all go to theater every day and AMC will be life. Just think about how the man is getting totally screwed over by stupid people putting their money into a stupid stock. Hedgies are dying everywhere.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I really trust their chinese owners to build up their core and dominate the world of sit in theaters. This totally is an organic trend. Soon we will all go to theater every day and AMC will be life. Just think about how the man is getting totally screwed over by stupid people putting their money into a stupid stock. Hedgies are dying everywhere.
I mean I get what you are saying but.....

$2.8B in a day and $4.5b in a week isn't anything to laugh at. i'm sure a lot of them are making money on this rise also but just some context.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I mean I get what you are saying but.....

$2.8B in a day and $4.5b in a week isn't anything to laugh at. i'm sure a lot of them are making money on this rise also but just some context.

If you think funneling money to chinese people is winning against the man, more power to you. In truth, a lot of those people shorting are probably randoms who did the work to pass TD Ameritrade's HTB barrier and didn't even notice the HTB fee when trading for it. Even if it was some hedge fund in a bad spot, this will amount to them having to skip maintenance on one of their yachts for a month. Meanwhile, AMC board is printing new shares as fast as it can to take advantage of suckers, doing the ole HCMC path to 0 trick.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
If you think funneling money to chinese people is winning against the man, more power to you. In truth, a lot of those people shorting are probably randoms who did the work to pass TD Ameritrade's HTB barrier and didn't even notice the HTB fee when trading for it. Even if it was some hedge fund in a bad spot, this will amount to them having to skip maintenance on one of their yachts for a month. Meanwhile, AMC board is printing new shares as fast as it can to take advantage of suckers, doing the ole HCMC path to 0 trick.
we got good ol murica military to deal with China. but on the converse the dems want to hand them money so not worried about a single company. i'm not mad if some dudes are trying to make a few bucks to pay for shit or their rent/mortgage/car payment and use AMC as a vehicle to do that. we are all just poors and its inconsequential.

anyways the short float has increased so the funds are unfazed as their money is way longer. not a hill i care about dying on

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
50% of AMC trades today happening in the Dark Pools. Hedge funds doing their thing. The retail story is just media nonsense for views.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
we got good ol murica military to deal with China. but on the converse the dems want to hand them money so not worried about a single company. i'm not mad if some dudes are trying to make a few bucks to pay for shit or their rent/mortgage/car payment and use AMC as a vehicle to do that. we are all just poors and its inconsequential.

anyways the short float has increased so the funds are unfazed as their money is way longer. not a hill i care about dying on
I'm not after you, most of my post was a feint at something else. As they say in the dune universe. Feints within feints within feints.