Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For anyone looking for something to buy in an over-priced market, BABA is down at the intermediate support level. Yesterday low was $208.23, close was $209.32 and final support is at $206.02

Any down movement should bounce around 1% down from the close yesterday. Do your own DD. It is BABA and it is China. Jack Ma swears he isnt in a Gulag or re-education camp.

View attachment 358665
Do we buy before or after they find Jack Ma's body or he emerges from a facility praising Xi

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6 fucking Trillion. And i bet it spends less than 1 Trillion on actual "infrastructure".

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If passed $6 trillion bill would buy $3 trillion of infrastructure with inflation, maybe. Just saying.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're assuming any of it goes to anything you'd actually consider "infrastructure." It's going to be $3T in current dollars of grift.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I use Webull and ThinkorSwim. Pretty happy with both for different reasons. IMO neither mobile app is amazing, but neither are horrible either. Both easy enough to use for me to get by. I mostly trade desktop, and both are solid there. No margin, cash account on both for me.

I'm pretty noob, only been doing it a little over a year.

It is almost like ThinkorSwim tried to do much with their mobile app and can be hard to read/see because of the small screen space. I like Fidelity's desktop app, but their mobile version is trash. Webull has a nice mobile version and a pretty decent desktop version too. As a new investor, I would recommend getting your feet wet with Webull; then, as you gain more experience, you can move your money or open a second account on a more robust platform. Webull also has full market hours available and can start trading at 4am which is nice. Robinhood doesn't start until 8 if I remember correctly.

Just my 2c.

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I look forward to the pain of our economy having to be fixed by swapping to a new fixed currency based on a unit of value instead of a unit of debt. Backed by a new national bank removing the fed and private banks from investments.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I look forward to the pain of our economy having to be fixed by swapping to a new fixed currency based on a unit of value instead of a unit of debt. Backed by a new national bank removing the fed and private banks from investments.
I look forward to the Free States of America telling the US they can keep their debt when they secede.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AMC over $60
Quad Witching.
22k calls expiring today at $59 strike
33k calls expiring today at $60 strike
20k calls expiring today at $65 strike
#ApesTogetherStrong

• 2Diamond Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That is a serious put:call ratio. And someone loading up on the $450 TSLA puts.

1624022205144.png

edit: I just looked. That is some crazy betting hard against TSLA next week...

1624022331126.png

If this is close to on point, ARKK will get crushed.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You're assuming any of it goes to anything you'd actually consider "infrastructure." It's going to be $3T in current dollars of grift.

they've already defined literally everything as infrastructure, which means nothing is infrastructure