Investing General Discussion

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
And they have sold off a lot of his names he'd been in for a long time. Its a bit jarring.

I saw people commenting that AA is saying sell, while IC is saying buy. The boomers are confused, lol.

Why would people stay with AA anyways when Cramer is moving to CNBC?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I made more than I paid for it so I am ok with it but I wont be re-upping next year. I am really unhappy with how the entire thing was handled.
I mean, he's giving it away for free on the newsletter now. No reason to pay. He's got it right there in the disclaimer, he no longer has anything to do with action alerts. How about they refund people that reupped for a year?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean, he's giving it away for free on the newsletter now. No reason to pay. He's got it right there in the disclaimer, he no longer has anything to do with action alerts. How about they refund people that reupped for a year?
Yeah, that's gonna happen.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider

Amid 26 publicly disclosed transactions in 2020, Powell sold between $1 million and $5 million worth of stock from his personal account on October 1, 2020, a sale of the Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, or VTI, according to disclosure forms reviewed by the Prospect and subsequently leaked in hopes of crushing Powell's renomination chances.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Once upon a time, there was a fed chair with a big swinging dick who raised interest rates to combat rampant inflation.

Now, fed chair has small pp, and talks about pulling back accommodations for years, but is too dovish to act.

Despite all of this, progressives / democrats spend your tax dollars like such drunken sailors, that even the extreme accommodations made by the small pp fed chair are not enough. They are leaking stories like this so that small pp fed chair will not get a second term, and a woke idiot like Lael Brainard will be installed. Much capitalism, such wow.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That face when you went to all cash but the stonks keep going up...

Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Once upon a time, there was a fed chair with a big swinging dick who raised interest rates to combat rampant inflation.

Now, fed chair has small pp, and talks about pulling back accommodations for years, but is too dovish to act.

Despite all of this, progressives / democrats spend your tax dollars like such drunken sailors, that even the extreme accommodations made by the small pp fed chair are not enough. They are leaking stories like this so that small pp fed chair will not get a second term, and a woke idiot like Lael Brainard will be installed. Much capitalism, such wow.
Yeah it's definitely all just the democrats' fault...

1634646612364.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

View attachment 377915
Not the place for this to veer into politics, if it was I'd mentioned how idiotic it is you posted Presidents (who don't control the Purse) while ignoring that the Senate was controlled by democrats for 23/35 congressional terms and house by 24/35 for the time period in your chart

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 377915
The president doesn’t really control what people here are talking about but I agree with you. It’s both ‘sides’ fault...because they’re really just one big pile of shit establishment.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users