Investing General Discussion

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah my take is this whole rally is 100% based on bets that the fed doesn't do what it said it would

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feeling pretty good about getting slug of the S&P at open today.
spy.jpg

You and me both.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
My take on my last year of trading is, "Making money in stonks is way fucking harder than you'd think".

The last year of Sanrith talking about taking profits is settling into my soul like smoldering coals.

And even still IDK wtf to buy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My take on my last year of trading is, "Making money in stonks is way fucking harder than you'd think".

The last year of Sanrith talking about taking profits is settling into my soul like smoldering coals.

Taking profits is an art and I am far from an artist. It's really rough to know "when" to take profits and not lose out on a continued run up. Just keep doing and learning.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider

None of this shit makes sense, so stop trying at this point.

Just go with the flow and if they want to fuck you, you should have a stoploss to get you out, every trade you make.

If you're in a cash account, don't buy with unsettled cash. While tempting, you are too vulnerable.

I can't emphasis enough how important a stop loss is, if you're not using it in this volatile shit of a market, you just might end up as a long term investor.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was shocked with how quickly things rebounded yesterday, and now, I'm half expecting a rate hike to have almost zero effect on the market.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was shocked with how quickly things rebounded yesterday, and now, I'm half expecting a rate hike to have almost zero effect on the market.

I think the hikes were priced in with the decline leading up to the Ukraine invasion, so if they decided to slow down the hikes, that should provide a bump up in the markets