Investing General Discussion

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im so sick of the "biggest/lowest since XXXX year" headlines every day. Started with the bond market yields... and people can't stop.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This might call for a .25bp raise in interest rates in a month.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
This has got to be the craziest market I have ever seen. Literal 5% swings in index’s daily
Indexes are literally the items with the biggest daily swings in my portfolio right now.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Guess a lot of people held through the open after buying the rally and are pretty mad. Lots of anger at "them."

I wouldn't be shocked at all to find out the rally was purely retail driven and the subsequent sell off.
Buy the dip; Sell the rip. Welcome back to 2019

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This has got to be the craziest market I have ever seen. Literal 5% swings in index’s daily
first time GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know i said 31/32 on tqqq but to actually see it becoming more likely is crazy

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
USD keeps surging too.

war would mean either we get nuked and none of this matters or it’s bullish for stocks because they will print money even faster.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1651766910239.png

That is a massive range, fixing the bottom line of the range is not in the nasdaqs favor.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We have attempted a bounce here at the 411.21 pivot (May 2nd low). Bullish argument if this holds is we have a higher low on the daily.

I've got no real outlook on near-term market direction though.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its truly a sign of how jaded I have become during the Corona years that I honestly dont even blink seeing -5% on the indexes. Five years ago I would have been emotionally wrecked. Today though, Its more like "fuck, GOOGL still isnt under $2300 yet".

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We have attempted a bounce here at the 411.21 pivot (May 2nd low). Bullish argument if this holds is we have a higher low on the daily.

I've got no real outlook on near-term market direction though.
Realistically, we are really only around the lows of yesterday. That is how we have to think about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users