<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BBBY

1660665956331.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Molten Core Raider
Lol. I picked up a few shares on my small webull account at 4.75 when it started gaining chat momentum on the offchance it moved. sold for a small profit a few days later at 5 and change. Think it was 12-13 percent profit. I wasn't unhappy, but.. would have been more happy if I wasn't paper hands mcgee

• 4Paper Hands
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just lightened my positions by a fair bit. We are so very well extended in a very short period of time. Expecting a pullback of some sort in the coming days/weeks.

Look at your charts and keep an eye how far away the SPY / QQQ gets extended (either direction) from the 20D EMA. Whenever we get too far out, we typically snap back like a rubber band. The further the extension, the more voilent the move back.

Just a way to trade around positions and generate better returns on actively managed portfolios.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Up 10% on those puts already. :cool:

**edit** ~20%

**edit** 30%

**edit** 40%

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2To the Moon!
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have been looking to trim some stuff but kept missing the sell prices as I saw this run going a little too far too fast without any real externalities being addressed. AMZN was the first I finally got to hit. I have been looking to trim by half my TSLA at $955. Also might be trimming V in the near future.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
First time in a while I am starting to see price target increases instead of decreases.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nice homerun trade. 60%+

Really only need one of these a month.
While not as chunky as yours, AMZN did exactly what I expected it to do. Profits banked and will begin looking for a landing area to buy back in.

• 2Tendies
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reminder that FOMC minutes from last meeting come at 2pm. Likely to see some chop today until then.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
14:00 *(US) FOMC JULY MEETING MINUTES: OFFICIALS SAW ONGOING RATE HIKES AS APPROPRIATE; SAW RISK IF PUBLIC QUESTIONS FED'S INFLATION RESOLVE
- Moving to restrictive stance is required

- Participants 'concurred' future rate hikes would depend on incoming information, judged that 'at some point' it would be appropriate to slow pace of increases
- Many officials saw risk Fed could tighten more than necessary

- Some officials say appropriate to maintain restrictive policy 'for some time'
- Pace of increases and extent of tightening dependent on economic outlook
- Participants agreed there was 'little evidence' inflation pressures were subsiding and that it would take considerable time for situation to be resolved

- Participants noted recent readings on inflation expectations were 'consistent' with long-run expectations anchored at 2%
- Strength of labor market suggests economic activity stronger than implied by weak Q2, raising possibility of upward GDP revision

• 1Like