Investing General Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So uh, Avaya is back in the toilet again if anyone wants to roll the dice once more.

1671068233120.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Carvana is dead.

Get ready for the used car market to get shaken up.

The owner of Drivetime formerly Ugly Duckling is like a scumbag criminal his son owns Carvana, the company they own does all financing for both companies, and owns the warranty company that both dealerships use. I will bet you 1000 to 1 that they will acquire Carvana for pennies on the dollar write off all debt and get all of Carvanas inventory and make a fortune.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Always baffled by when the markets dump the day after the bad news. And in this case I don't even understand why yesterday was considered bad, as it should've already been priced in.

Add in the CPI data and we should be green on the week.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Always baffled by when the markets dump the day after the bad news. And in this case I don't even understand why yesterday was considered bad, as it should've already been priced in.

Add in the CPI data and we should be green on the week.
Algo driven. Professionals no longer invest for the future. The Buffets of the world no longer exist on WallStreet.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closed out my T covered calls for 6 cents. Right around 70% profit for 3 days hold.

Wrote the $25 strike MP puts for 60 cent premium with January expiry. Probably going back to the well on MP too many times but I like the stock and wont mind owning it.

• 3Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I mean, isn't this when everyone, all the way up to big institutions, sells off their losers for tax purposes and rebalances their portfolios?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Down another 12% today... are there any brakes on this train? And no, I didn't buy any, but I'm considering it...

Do we think there's another run up in the cards?
Na, looks like they're going back into Chapter 11 again, to become the property of their new creditors, again.

Second time this has happened in 6 years.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Closed out my T covered calls for 6 cents. Right around 70% profit for 3 days hold.

Wrote the $25 strike MP puts for 60 cent premium with January expiry. Probably going back to the well on MP too many times but I like the stock and wont mind owning it.
Should get whatever license and just open the FOH portfolio and just mimic everything you do and skim those extra management fee's.