Investing General Discussion

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
...and the markets immediately dump into the red.

No Idea Reaction GIF by Whisky.de

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ahh. This seems to be on a pattern. It cycles down to around 1 dollar. Few months later it takes off back up to around 1.4 then back down. Unless I’m wrong it’s been like that since I first saw this stock and picked it up when you mentioned it last year. Been gobbling up a lot when it dipped below 1. Will keep going up to 1.2 and wait for the cycle all over again.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ahh. This seems to be on a pattern. It cycles down to around 1 dollar. Few months later it takes off back up to around 1.4 then back down. Unless I’m wrong it’s been like that since I first saw this stock and picked it up when you mentioned it last year. Been gobbling up a lot when it dipped below 1. Will keep going up to 1.2 and wait for the cycle all over again.
Yep, that is the same play I am making. I have a position at a cost basis of about $3 that I cant do much about so I ignore it for now. When it dips below $1 I add new positions and sell them when it starts breaking over $1.40 and take the profits. Eventually I will scrape enough profit to cover that $3 position investment. Once this happens I will probably just let it sit and see what happens. Each quarter they get closer to profitability, so unless this trend goes south I am a long hold.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
sold my TQQQ, UPRO, FNGU. Bought from Dec 22-Dec29, hit my sell limits a little while ago.

So now we're sure to rocket back to ATH. You're welcome.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
sold my TQQQ, UPRO, FNGU. Bought from Dec 22-Dec29, hit my sell limits a little while ago.

So now we're sure to rocket back to ATH. You're welcome.

Screenshots, or it didn’t happen. For someone who has nfi what they’re doing, you have an uncanny ability to buy the bottom, and sell the top. 💩💩💩

Blazin Blazin

• 1Worf

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Love that Mogly is long the towel stock, shine on your crazy diamond ✊

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users