Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mist Mist if META hits on earnings and can break through $154 its got nothing but air above it.

1675281742193.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldnt use 20D as a cross. 50D would have more weight and 100 over the 200 would really get bulls frothing.

The 20D EMA is a nice guage of recent momentum. Pulling away (in either direction) really far from the 20D typically indicates an overextension and likely imminent relief move or consolidation. (warning being: markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent)

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I wouldnt use 20D as a cross. 50D would have more weight and 100 over the 200 would really get bulls frothing.

The 20D EMA is a nice guage of recent momentum. Pulling away (in either direction) really far from the 20D typically indicates an overextension and likely imminent relief move or consolidation. (warning being: markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent)
We're juuuust about to have the 50D cross the 200, 100D is quite a ways off. Shit's really taking off on the Janet P news though...

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fed news is as expected. Just need to get through the rest of the big name earnings this season.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Very bullish behavior yesterday and today. We are pushing the resistance level. I'll be making a capitulation buy at EOD Friday if we are above the resistance level. My "feelings" do not align with the price behavior we are witnessing. Will dollar cost avg money in as long as we stay above a rising 200d. Dollar getting pummeled and it's going to keep rallying as the dollar weakens. Buys that feel shitty can often pay quite well over time.

I understand and share people's concern and a long is a risk but in this case it's measured. If we were to weekly close below the 200d I'd probably take the few percent loss and reassess.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Molten Core Raider
It will go to the moon now, I dumped the few shares I had for some free money at around 172.00

• 1Paper Hands
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
GOOGL +4% AH as people see META earnings and can guess what GOOGL is going to do tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
After messing around with AI stuff for the past month, my feeling is Google is going to be fucked in the near future unless they have a super secret AI program nobody knows about.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users