Investing General Discussion

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So they "freeze" "domestic" spending yet they increase defense spending? Amazing.

Also, the bear of wallstreet makes his case for Nvidia lying. tldr supplies arent projecting an equal increase as Nvidia. Maybe Nvidia plans to jack up the prices on their products?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sold too soon i guess.

1685435147408.png

Last edited:
  • 2To the Moon!
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wish I had recorded some of the commercials for shit during the .com boom before the bust. Dot Com was stuck on anything and everything. Toast.com Tree.com and they said it over and over and over in commercials. I think dotcom was word of the year for time or some shit. Crazy. Feel AI is headed that direction. Curious how many people know anything about it all other than it's the "new" thing buy buy buy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I wish I had recorded some of the commercials for shit during the .com boom before the bust. Dot Com was stuck on anything and everything. Toast.com Tree.com and they said it over and over and over in commercials. I think dotcom was word of the year for time or some shit. Crazy. Feel AI is headed that direction. Curious how many people know anything about it all other than it's the "new" thing buy buy buy.
You've got to get in on the ground floor of this stuff. Can you imagine a world today without blockchain?

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Took some TGT long here. Might have bottomed, as it is at day highs while market is selling. Just looking for a relief bounce over some days on this one. Plenty of ammo to add later.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
MP couldn't break its old support of 22.50, now pushing a new 52 week low.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrote the $26 strike puts on USB expiring 6/16. 25 cent premium. Got s couple of other orders sitting in the queue.

• 1Like