Invincible

Cybsled

They hit the main beats for that part of the story. I thought it was still great

Caliane

Haven't caught up yet, so not sure on what hes referring too yet. but, they might be just rearranging stuff. I noticed that last season. things happened out of order a bit. timelines shifted. episode 1,2, and 3? of season 2, seemed to be introducing stuff that was much more scattered out in the comics iirc.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This was interesting.

I read every issue of Invincible, but never realize that the author also did The Walking Dead. That guy is just winning. Very interesting story.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have no frame of reference for what you just said. Care to use more words?
In the comics Mark gets raped by a Viltrumite and having a son Markus/Kid invincible. Seems like they are now turning that into Omni Man's bug baby. Atleast that's the rumors floating around on the nerd sites

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

It's getting rid of the rape story for 1. Markus is now pretty much Omni Man's son and not Marks rape baby

Mark showing up on the planet and meeting Omniman and him introducing his new brother was part of the comic. His name ends up being Oliver and he is NOT the same kid as your comic reference. Oliver has his own character arc

When you said it was different, i thought you were referring to them not giving Mark 100 years to prepare the Earth for conquest

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Mark showing up on the planet and meeting Omniman and him introducing his new brother was part of the comic. His name ends up being Oliver and he is NOT the same kid as your comic reference. Oliver has his own character arc

When you said it was different, i thought you were referring to them not giving Mark 100 years to prepare the Earth for conquest
I know it's kid Omni man, but word is they're going to avoid the rape

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also keep in mind this was the last episode in 2023, it does not return until Jan/Feb which is why everyone is speculating on which plot happens in the remaining episodes.

• 1Rustled

Homsar

Also keep in mind this was the last episode in 2023, it does not return until Jan/Feb which is why everyone is speculating on which plot happens in the remaining episodes.
Wtf go on hiatus? Doesn't this shit normally fail

Cybsled

I know it's kid Omni man, but word is they're going to avoid the rape

The show has been pretty faithful to the comics thus far. I doubt they will remove that storyline - at worst they might not actually show it. Like they'll make it clear what is happening and sort of cut away and then show the aftermath.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Ok so in the comics Mark gets raped by a viltrumite… and gets pregnant? What the actual fuck?

I think I don’t mind if they skip a storyline where a male gets buttraped and pregnant with a butt baby. Too clownish for me.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ok so in the comics Mark gets raped by a viltrumite… and gets pregnant? What the actual fuck?

I think I don’t mind if they skip a storyline where a male gets buttraped and pregnant with a butt baby. Too clownish for me.

It's funny you read it that way. I read it as he gets raped by a female vitrumite since, ya know, they are warriors too.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1701007226484.png

Oliver Grayson is the Omni man bug baby, Markus is the rape baby

• 1Like