Invincible

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ok so in the comics Mark gets raped by a viltrumite… and gets pregnant? What the actual fuck?

I think I don’t mind if they skip a storyline where a male gets buttraped and pregnant with a butt baby. Too clownish for me.

Everything's always about buttrape with this guy

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It's funny you read it that way. I read it as he gets raped by a female vitrumite since, ya know, they are warriors too.

Well that’s just fucking absurd. Not sure which is more clownish honestly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well that’s just fucking absurd. Not sure which is more clownish honestly.
It could have fit with the show, up until last episode at least...

Since up until that point it was shown that the older Viltrumites seemed far more powerful than Mark, where maybe it takes 100+ years of using their powers to achieve peak performance. Now they could still do it, the non-woke way, by have 2 Viltrumites gang up on Mark, but I am sure they wont, if it's included at all (if the rumors turn out to be false).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The way to look at it is Omniman = Goku and Mark = Gohan. Gohan always had higher potential in theory than Goku, but he never pursued it.

Invincible is basically "what if Gohan actually improved as the show went on and didn't lapse?"

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck I can't remember if he becomes more powerful than Omni. I barely remember if his fight with Thragg was with a hurt worn down Thragg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Fuck I can't remember if he becomes more powerful than Omni. I barely remember if his fight with Thragg was with a hurt worn down Thragg
He’s not and probably won’t be for hundreds of years. He gets an assist in almost all of his kills of other Viltrumites and even then he is FUBAR after every fight.

Caliane

I wonder how they will handle Tech jacket. total rewrite, or standin like seance dog.

Caliane

caught up on ep4. yeah. some things shifted around, and fairly minor changes. we confirmed homsar was just getting the kids confused?

like, in the comic, Allen goes back to the council, tells them about a viltrimite kid, goes sexes his GF, THEN gets attacked and questioned about a viltrimite kid and almost murdered. he gets put in life support for a few weeks, then wakes up and is stronger then a Viltrimite. The council leader then talks to him, states he thinks there's a mole, (hence allen getting attacked after telling the council) and reveals a big secret.

here of course. allen goes back to the council, tells them viltrimite kid, the council leader brings up a question of a mole early, he goes back has sex, then gets attacked. and doesn't wake up, and leader turns of life support for some reason.

the comic, the question of a mole comes up after the blatant evidence of a mole existing is shown.

and yeah, mark doesn't get stronger then nolan. this isn't like dragon ball with new super saiyan power levels, or mark being the strongest ever.
Allen actually fits that bill though. as I stated, he is saiyan/doomsday. he DOES get stronger with every injury.

Cybsled

Viltrumites get power with age, but genes still play a role still (part of the reason why Omniman is so powerful).

Mark doesn’t get physically stronger by the end of the comics than omniman, but Mark definitely helps make up for that with sheer resolve and backup from allies

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Viltrumites get power with age, but genes still play a role still (part of the reason why Omniman is so powerful).

Mark doesn’t get physically stronger by the end of the comics than omniman, but Mark definitely helps make up for that with sheer resolve and backup from allies
he comes close imo
a few issues before the war w/ thragg, where oliver was killed thragg molly wopped mark by bisecting him and eve was smashed up w/ no jaw, thragg left and eve repaired both of em (she got her leg back) and upgraded them.
thragg is sss tier
nolan is ss tier
mark + eve upgrade is s tier
all the other aged pure blood viltrumites are probably s tier as well

raped mark was probably b tier

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
he comes close imo
thragg is sss tier
nolan is ss tier
mark + eve upgrade is s tier
all the other aged pure blood viltrumites are probably s tier as well

raped mark was probably b tier
Mark end up defeating The Alien that defeated Nolan, there is lots of cases you could put Mark more powerful

Caliane

theres also power level versus head in the game. Eve would be the strongest, if she actually wanted to fight and win. But she doesn't doesn't have the mental fortitude needed.

Cybsled

Eve also has the mental block that prevents her from going full Doctor Manhattan on purpose - she can only get to that level in extreme circumstances beyond her control

If the block wasn’t there, she would effectively be a god

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If anyone else went looking for an actual date of episode 5, there isn't one, it's just Q1 2024:

2023-12-01 15.12.35 www.dexerto.com 8df1c399f7fe.png

2023-12-01 15.12.44 www.dexerto.com c26ec2d9fa48.png

2023-12-01 15.15.23 www.dexerto.com c5d735f6b7f2.png

• 2Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am glad I know that information now. I had barely started watching it and now I will just wait until it is fully released.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Pretty sure the show is actually better than the comics so far. Some small changes here or there, but the presentation of some of it is just way better.

Omniman spoilers:

This scene in the comic was so much lamer, and very brief, and really doesn't hold a candle to how they handled it in the show
Capture.PNG