Iron Man 3 [Spoilers Everywhere]

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think that's part of the appeal of Iron Man. Tony Stark is who he is, there's no fucking around with the standard secret identity or double life or whatever you get with Bat/Spider/Super-man etc. Not that those ideas are bad as such, they can be used in an interesting way, but they've become really overplayed in the last decade or so of the comic book movie explosion.
Yea, just enough "I'm a nice guy!" but still "I will murder the shit out of you with flechette launchers if you fuck with me."

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, the suits were shoddy because Tony was mass-producing them in an insomnia-fuled frenzy, but I could have done without an entire movie of them being that way.

Probably the best fight was when he had one glove and one boot and was doing crazy acrobatics to compensate.

Overall, it seemed like an 'okay' movie wrapped around RDJ being RJD and thus elevating it to quite good.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Movie was amazing(aside from the last two minutes of deus ex), Sutekh is a fail troll.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm sure it'll be up again. i've seen it here and there for about 3 weeks

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, welcome to the intrawebz? If you need the hookup on streaming/downloading movies for free, google will help you out. Just avoid searching for stupid shit like "download movies free".

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
no no no you philistine... you need to search for "free movie downloads"

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did not read whole thread so this is probably covered already - but did Iron Man's armor seem absurdly weak in this movie? And I'm not just talking about the prototype he was stuck with most of the time either. In the Avengers, he could take Thor's hammer to the chest. Here, it seems like a really hot touch to the midsection can disable the whole suit... Some of the suits seemed to be made of solidified butter.
In the Extremis comic storyline, a person that has the fully powered version of it is shown to be super powerful. In that storyline, one fully powered Extremis being was able to nearly kill Iron Man in just a few pages. The writer of the movie really didn't convey how powerful Extremis was. It makes you as strong as the Hulk, heal as fast as Wolverine and you can run faster than Quiksilver (back when he could only run at 250 mph). It's like they expected everyone to have read that storyline. At the end of the movie, it was the equivalent of having 50 rampaging Hulks run amok. Blame the poor writing of the movie, because in the comic, the armor got ripped off just as easily. Also remember, that Thor holds back (just like Super Man does) for fear of killing people. In the comic, when Thor finds out that Iron Man cloned him to use in the Civil War crossover, he didn't hold back, and one shotted Iron Man. Iron Man is nowhere near Thor's league, no matter how much he thinks he is.

In that story arc, the only way Iron Man could beat them was to give himself the Extremis virus, to become Super Saiyan Iron Man.