Is an Octopus just a Water Spider?

Is an Octopus a Water Spider?

• Total voters

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Saw this on a dating profile I recently swiped left on. What do you guys think? Is an octopus just a type of water spider?

• 2Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Saw this on a dating profile I recently swiped left on. What do you guys think? Is an octopus just a type of water spider?

No, there are already many many kinds of aquatic spiders. They don't need octopi stealing their thunder.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Isn’t the number of limbs the primary way of identifying a spider? I’d argue yes. Is a mosquito a spider? No? How can you tell?
Limb count is useful for distinguishing spiders from insects. Likewise, has wings ∴ !spider. The dead giveaway vs octopi is that one doesn't have a fucking exoskeleton.

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Limb count is useful for distinguishing spiders from insects. Likewise, wings > !spider. The dead giveaway vs octopi is that one doesn't have a fucking exoskeleton.
I’m not sure it’s easy to come to that conclusion unless someone taught you what an exoskeleton is. Therefore I think at the most basic level an octopus is a type of water spider.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I’m not sure it’s easy to come to that conclusion unless someone taught you what an exoskeleton is. Therefore I think at the most basic level an octopus is a type of water spider.

Are lobsters water spiders y/n

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Then you and the girl need to go back to fourth grade science class.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
100% pure dick cancer. I hope you get Chemo and they tell you it went into remission only for it to come back, I hope you get dick cancer twice.
I hope you get attacked by a spider while scuba diving.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user