It Follows

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
couldnt they have just shot it anywhere seemed like a retarded fucking plan

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was retarded. The director even says this. You have a bunch of dumb teenagers that know nothing essentially coming up with a plan. The director equated it to a Scooby Doo level of planning. It's also why it didn't work.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I watched this and Blue Ruin which both had similiar RT scores and thought this was much better

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Movie was okay, I think the high rating was due to so many modern horror movies just being trash nowadays, which makes this look amazing in comparison. The Babadook, which came out last year as well, was just a much better movie. Watch that instead if you have a choice.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was an interesting movie but seemed to me one of those kinds of "curses" that was reasonably easy to get rid of for kids of obviously somewhat well to do parents. Fly to south east asia bang some hookers you are effectively no longer cursed because that thing is going to ping pong so much in how long it would take to cross the ocean as to not be much of a problem.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think the whole morality angle would stop a lot of people from doing that. Giving the curse to someone would basically be a death sentence, either for that person or someone they pass it to down the line. Didn't one of the characters almost go to some prostitutes at the end but decided not to do it that way? Although i think he did that less due to morality and more because he wanted an excuse to keep banging the main girl.

I guess they don't have Supernatural on TV in this world, because the first thing I'd have done when I realized the curse was real would have been to head to the library/internet and start researching ways to kill the damn monster.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just figured you could burry it in a casket and never worry about it again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given it has to walk everywhere you could probably with some effort figure out what its moving speed is and pretty easily keep away from it with minor danger. If you fly overseas you are probably getting a few year break even without banging any hookers.

If you went to amsterdam or thailand and go to a big brothel visited by foreigners chances are that thing is going to spend the next few decades deep underwater meandering back and forth without ever harming anybody.

HUH_sl

shitlord
It would only take it about 100 days to walk half way across the world, so best case your looking at a year of freedom depending on who the whore sleeps with next. If you could manage to pass it on too crazy rich trust fund kid that spent all his traveling the world partying you'd be set but chances are it would spend 100 days walking to Thailand, kill a bunch of people there and start walking back to you.

Best bet is to youtube that shit, become insanely rich because you just proved the paranormal exists, spend your money and fame traveling the world doing interviews and letting scientist research it.

I really liked the movie, probably my favorite horror movie in a long time. Mainly just on the concept alone, something about having this slow moving but unstoppable thing coming after you works for me. Plus the soundtrack was great.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The hooker thing seems to have worked out well here. Get enough buffer and you are probably okay.