IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait for them to deny my security clearance because my debt-to-income ratio is too high because my job pays only 40k a year.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I can't wait for them to deny my security clearance because my debt-to-income ratio is too high because my job pays only 40k a year.
They don't do that much at all any more. It's usually only used against people that have had a clearance for a while and go into sudden insane debt and have a TS.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got promoted to Tech Lead at work. Which is are term for a junior architect position and now I am designing entire systems.

PRETTY COOL!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When I joined the military in '02 I ended up being interim TS just over 2 years. Prevented me from participating in a couple things that required a temporary higher clearance.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
5 or 6 weeks in and finally made a code commit

Just a "are you sure?" dialog box lmao

Right now I'm just looking at Java code so sort of 'fake it until you make it', although to be fair I told them I didn't know java when I was hired. Syntax and library usage is fine, I just need to pickup on OOP concepts a bit more as it's been 4 years or so since I learned it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There's a reason why front end is fucking AIDS. I avoid it like the plague.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Noodleface Noodleface are you required to get security+? I'm in a class for it this week and they made it a lot harder than it was when I got it in 2009. Hopefully I pasd on Friday. Company only pays for the first attempt.