Its a time for sharing holiday cheer. Free + nets til X-mas

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my +nets! You humble me with your generosity and your wonderful spirit of netsmas. Not many left to go. Merry netsmas!

Poster

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_52285.jpg

Nets?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really? Astrocreep has +115 nets? The entire system is a joke. Just get rid of it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
everyone is free to nets anyone they wish. the system is not a joke because people are actually using it. when i can araxen you have a netsmas net coming.
smile.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
everyone is free to nets anyone they wish. the system is not a joke because people are actually using it. when i can araxen you have a netsmas net coming.
smile.png
The system is BROKE because almost everyone is afraid to neg people. It's a sham. This thread basically proves it. On the old forum you could never dream of even breaking 80.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this thread proves that nobody is afraid to neg people as there were quite a few posters here who were/are starting in deep negative territory and have or will finish in the positive, thats the whole point of this thread. for this month everybody wins. after this month you are back being responsible for what you post. as for me im very grateful for any positives i receive, even the gray ones. im always happy to return in kind .