It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Discussion in 'TV House' started by Homsar, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Homsar Well-Known Member

Homsar
    Ratings:
    +1,696
    Rating: 4.00/5 - 2 Votes
    4wgiRF7KwCkADnNaAOQV4RldrhR.jpg
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Genre: Comedy

First Aired: 2005-08-04

Overview: Four egocentric friends who run a neighborhood Irish pub in Philadelphia try to find their way through the adult world of work and relationships. Unfortunately, their warped views and precarious judgments often lead them to trouble, creating a myriad of uncomfortable situations that usually only get worse before they get better.

Frank acting like a female online was very fitting after the last couple days lol

#1 Homsar, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
  2. DONOR

Springbok
    Ratings:
    +476
    Last 2 weeks have actually been a lot funnier than normal. Last weeks especially, but I thought of this forum while watching last nights. When Charlie lost it on the girl he met online I was laughing pretty loud.

3. DONOR

Heriotze
    Ratings:
    +111
    Kind of feel like they're getting something of a stride back with this. Last few episodes have been great and definitely a lot more hits than misses this season so far. Charlie and Dee off on their own for a while with Frank, Dennis and Mac infighting and eventually splitting off after a big disagreement is the best combo. MMO episode not as good as cocaine/mafia one but it's nice seeing them figure out the where the comedy came from in the earlier seasons again.

/* seeing threads on the first page failure, combine or delete por favor */

4. DONOR

Heriotze
    Ratings:
    +111
    Frank's "getting weird with it" continued arc is not disappointing this season. Charlie still holding out for the waitress and completely fucking over women who are interested in him has also been great. Best moment so far has still been Charlie in the psychiatrist's office when he came to the conclusion that he just needs more skin.

5. spronk FPS noob
    DONOR

spronk
    Ratings:
    +1,688
  6. Spoony_sl shitlord

Spoony_sl
    Ratings:
    +0
    I liked how Franks sexy female avatar was just himself dressed up like a "whooar".

7. DONOR

Heriotze
    Ratings:
    +111
    The game isn't actually half bad. Kind of riddled with lag and some bugs right now but it's like a completely graphical Die2Nite.

8. Wuyley_sl shitlord

Wuyley_sl
    Ratings:
    +1
    "Evil Charley's" speech to the hot rich girl was awesome. Did NOT see that coming although nothing beats "Wildcard Bitches! YEEEEE HAWWWW"

9. DONOR

Heriotze
    Ratings:
    +111
    The second "Wildcard Bitches!" was pretty good too, nice seeing the gang pull off the meta humor.

"Good call on getting those breaks fixed"

10. Trollicious_sl shitlord

Trollicious_sl
    Ratings:
    +0
  11. Grimmlokk Well-Known Member

Grimmlokk
    Ratings:
    +104
    Really liked most of the meta stuff this season.

Last episode was kind of weak though. Dennis and Frank's mindgames were great, and seeing how similarly Mac and Charlie think was great, but as a whole it was just meh.

12. brekk Dancing Dino Superstar
    SUPER DONOR

brekk
    Ratings:
    +280
    Stick with me and I will totally get you off.

Oh god I'm getting off so hard.

13. Spoony_sl shitlord

Spoony_sl
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am going tomorrow to get my certificate that says I'm not Donkey-Brained. Just in case I need it someday.

14. Araysar Russian Government Official
    DONOR

Araysar
    Ratings:
    +16,590
    Cereal Defense was a great episode, haven't laughed that hard at an Always Sunny episode in a long time

15. Grimmlokk Well-Known Member

Grimmlokk
    Ratings:
    +104
    Every time they do a weird structured episode it's great. Thundergun Express was amazing.

16. Wombat Well-Known Member

Wombat
    Ratings:
    +71
    NEWS

Fox is officially going through with their goofy plan to split up the FX network.

In September, Fox Soccer will become FXX - essentially FX's comedy branch. All the current FX comedies & talk shows will move to that network, and were renewed in the process. Because Sunny already had a Season 9 coming, they got a Season 10 for Fall '14.

All the current FX dramas will remain on FX (Justified got another season as well, which is no surprise); I would expect both networks to greenlight a bunch of new shows as they have room to fill.

17. Kubla Kas_sl shitlord

Kubla Kas_sl
    Ratings:
    +0
    So, FX regular will now just be their dramas and action movies replays? Do they have enough content?

18. brekk Dancing Dino Superstar
    SUPER DONOR

brekk
    Ratings:
    +280
    Cool with me if it allows FX to do more shows both drama and comedy. They're like the HBO of basic cable with the shows they have.

19. Grimmlokk Well-Known Member

Grimmlokk
    Ratings:
    +104
    Not yet they don't. But if they are keeping John Landgraf in charge of both networks i have faith he'll give the right people money to make new shows and get the fuck out of their way.

That dude gets so much credit from me.

20. Araysar Russian Government Official
    DONOR

Araysar
    Ratings:
    +16,590
    What are they going to fill the other 10 hours of weekly primetime with on each channel?

TV Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database