It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

khalid

Unelected Mod
So I decided to try to watch this show just so I could make sense of my avatar that Araysar gave me. I watched a three episodes of the first season and thought it was completely unfunny and lazy. Skipped ahead to s2 and finding it very amusing. Frank really added something important to the cast or the writing got better, not sure, but its good stuff.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I found it to be pretty hit or miss. There are some episodes that are meh, but some of its highs make me laugh so hard I think I'm going to pass out from lack of oxygen.

Kitten mittens, the end of the episode where they're hiding in the asian family's house, Charlie's musical, etc.

And Frank is awesome as well. Usually adding a celebrity to make it more marketable to general audiences brings a show down, but Danny Devito is perfect on this show

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So I decided to try to watch this show just so I could make sense of my avatar that Araysar gave me. I watched a three episodes of the first season and thought it was completely unfunny and lazy. Skipped ahead to s2 and finding it very amusing. Frank really added something important to the cast or the writing got better, not sure, but its good stuff.
Yeah, first season and first half of second season is kinda meh. Like most shows it really hits its stride around 3rd and 4th season.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
latest episode had me in stitches at the intro. I just love the way they present the episode title sometimes. Season so far is ok, well worth watching but am still waiting on that episode that has me laughing til my tummy hurts

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Country Mac might be the greatest character I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Seann William Scott in what should be an Emmy-winning role.

I really am disappointed that they killed him off

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kind of wish they'd dedicated episodes to everyone's days. Combo Mac/Charlie Day episode and Dennis/Dee day episode.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Frank just shows how lovable he is with his first thing on Frank day. Great episode imo, really liked the conversation they had about charlie day. "We were looking for ghouls" and Charlige goes "yeah we found 3"

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Country Mac might be the greatest character I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Seann William Scott in what should be an Emmy-winning role.

I really am disappointed that they killed him off
Yeah, he really was the best.

I know it's heresy, but I would love to have Country Mac on the show in Mac's place for a season or two. I think Mac is one of the better, if not best, characters on the show, but Country Mac is the real deal. Stiffler's Country Mac is the best addition to the show since DeVito.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tonight's episode was amazing. The look on Dennis' face after his dream killed me.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Yeah, last night's episode was incredible.

Every scenario was hilarious.

ce43ed7e-b1cc-4d43-b2e0-d6751e84824f_IASIP_ep907_sc1_0269-539x360.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't realize that the guy Dee and Dennis tried to buy an assault rifle from this season was the same guy they bought crack from in season 2.

Also Charlie Day did a bunch of different styles of the Paddy's Pub theme song.

Also you may have seen this on Conan, but Danny DeVito was originally in boxers when he was trapped at the playground, when they decided tighty whities were the way to go he said he'd only do it if Charlie put them on him.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The alcohol withdrawal and realization that they are all raging alcoholics was a nice touch. Love how often they realize something horrible about themselves and it never has any effect on how they behave.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The season has been great so far, but I thought that the quarantine episode was extremely weak.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
The season has been great so far, but I thought that the quarantine episode was extremely weak.
I actually dug that episode. Every bottle episode of Sunny is fantastic, imo. The whole "of course we're not going to stop drinking" thing was funny.