It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 4 Votes
Title: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2005-08-04

Creator: Rob McElhenney

Cast: Glenn Howerton, Charlie Day, Kaitlin Olson, Rob McElhenney, Danny DeVito

Overview: Four egocentric friends who run a neighborhood Irish pub in Philadelphia try to find their way through the adult world of work and relationships. Unfortunately, their warped views and precarious judgments often lead them to trouble, creating a myriad of uncomfortable situations that usually only get worse before they get better.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 108303[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2005-08-04[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Four egocentric friends who run a neighborhood Irish pub in Philadelphia try to find their way through the adult world of work and relationships. Unfortunately, their warped views and precarious judgments often lead them to trouble, creating a myriad of uncomfortable situations that usually only get worse before they get better.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Frank acting like a female online was very fitting after the last couple days lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Last 2 weeks have actually been a lot funnier than normal. Last weeks especially, but I thought of this forum while watching last nights. When Charlie lost it on the girl he met online I was laughing pretty loud.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Kind of feel like they're getting something of a stride back with this. Last few episodes have been great and definitely a lot more hits than misses this season so far. Charlie and Dee off on their own for a while with Frank, Dennis and Mac infighting and eventually splitting off after a big disagreement is the best combo. MMO episode not as good as cocaine/mafia one but it's nice seeing them figure out the where the comedy came from in the earlier seasons again.

/* seeing threads on the first page failure, combine or delete por favor */

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Frank's "getting weird with it" continued arc is not disappointing this season. Charlie still holding out for the waitress and completely fucking over women who are interested in him has also been great. Best moment so far has still been Charlie in the psychiatrist's office when he came to the conclusion that he just needs more skin.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Charlie still holding out for the waitress and completely fucking over women who are interested in him has also been great.
"Evil Charley's" speech to the hot rich girl was awesome. Did NOT see that coming although nothing beats "Wildcard Bitches! YEEEEE HAWWWW"

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
The second "Wildcard Bitches!" was pretty good too, nice seeing the gang pull off the meta humor.

"Good call on getting those breaks fixed"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really liked most of the meta stuff this season.

Last episode was kind of weak though. Dennis and Frank's mindgames were great, and seeing how similarly Mac and Charlie think was great, but as a whole it was just meh.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Stick with me and I will totally get you off.

Oh god I'm getting off so hard.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Cereal Defense was a great episode, haven't laughed that hard at an Always Sunny episode in a long time

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
NEWS

Fox is officially going through with their goofy plan to split up the FX network.

In September, Fox Soccer will become FXX - essentially FX's comedy branch. All the current FX comedies & talk shows will move to that network, and were renewed in the process. Because Sunny already had a Season 9 coming, they got a Season 10 for Fall '14.

All the current FX dramas will remain on FX (Justified got another season as well, which is no surprise); I would expect both networks to greenlight a bunch of new shows as they have room to fill.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Cool with me if it allows FX to do more shows both drama and comedy. They're like the HBO of basic cable with the shows they have.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, FX regular will now just be their dramas and action movies replays? Do they have enough content?
Not yet they don't. But if they are keeping John Landgraf in charge of both networks i have faith he'll give the right people money to make new shows and get the fuck out of their way.

That dude gets so much credit from me.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database