It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I actually dug that episode. Every bottle episode of Sunny is fantastic, imo. The whole "of course we're not going to stop drinking" thing was funny.
yeah, I like a lot of the bottle episodes. Chardee MacDennis is one of my favorite episodes out of the whole series. "Gentlemen... suck my dick"

but for some reason nothing about this one grabbed me at all. i tried rewatching it... and nothing. Didnt laugh the entire time. And I enjoyed every single episode this season, I think this might actually be their strongest season ever.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dee's Dad dying of throat cancer from eating bad pussy did nothing for you? You make me sick

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not great overall, but loved the ending. Just the last minute with them insulting the scientists and then heading out to the Police Academy music.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I felt like they could have done so much more with this, the one opportunity where Charlie gets to be smart (or at least pretend to be). Still a solid episode.

I think nowadays my expectations are just sky high for Howerton and McElhenney and that's not really fair to them.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I felt like they could have done so much more with this, the one opportunity where Charlie gets to be smart (or at least pretend to be). Still a solid episode.

I think nowadays my expectations are just sky high for Howerton and McElhenney and that's not really fair to them.
In a post-Seinfeld, post-Legit Simpsons world, Howerton, McElhenney and co are the masters of their domain. The wizards on high. Olympian gods.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Was a weak episode, the only good moment was the payoff. Not really a classic like most of the rest of the season has been.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Yikes, the waitress has not aged well at all. She looked amazing in The Nightman Cometh but not here. Not sure if she got knocked up by Charlie and this was her post-baby body but do not want.

This episode had some decent moments. Into was pretty good between them arguing over Die Hard and then the gang popping off on gasoline had me chuckling. The payoff at the end was ok.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yikes, the waitress has not aged well at all.
She was on an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I was thinking she finally looked like she'd lost all the baby weight, then this episode it looked like some was back. Wondering how far apart they were filmed and in what order. She seems to be one of those people who when they gain weight it goes right to their face/neck.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine pic for reference.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To be fair they could've made her up poorly intentionally added some layers that didn't exist to give the "unappealing view" that Charlie was having from his ego trip to the viewers as well. With the context of the episode it's really difficult to say fairly if it was equivalent levels of make up or whatever else.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
627.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
any shitty episodes this season have been erased by the awesomeness of Lethal Weapon 6. holy shit that shower scene

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lethal Weapon 6 was one of the worst Sunny episodes I've ever seen. They were already dangerously close to beating the whole joke into the ground in the Lethal Weapon 5 episode, but this basically throatslammed it into the concrete.

Fucking awful.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Lethal Weapon 6 was one of the worst Sunny episodes I've ever seen. They were already dangerously close to beating the whole joke into the ground in the Lethal Weapon 5 episode, but this basically throatslammed it into the concrete.

Fucking awful.
GO SUCK AN EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

spronk

FPS noob
sounds like... YOU'RE GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT

get it, cuz thats the same line that Murtaugh uses in every Lethal Weapon movie, and you are expressing frustration with how overplayed that stuff was in this episode, which is what Murtaugh was saying too to all the stuff that was happening to him.

this gif will clear it up
im-too-old-for-this-shit.jpg