It's time to come clean.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The user known as "I'm Rich Bitch" actually retired a little over a year ago. We've been communicating on and off for years, and when I found out he was planning to leave - I asked to take over the account to continue his legacy and as well to take care of it, should he ever come back.

Now that he's absolutely certain he will never be back, I feel like its time to finally reveal one of the longest running Rerolled mysteries.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Who unbanned this terrible trolling dipshit? You're the message board version of Miley cyrus.

Sterling

El Presidente
So you're saying you were posting as IRB to avoid the proper avatar you were supposed to be using the whole time?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see bet welching is ok now. This guy is the biggest pussy on the forum now. Who gives a fuck what he thinks now?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
We have to keep him around until Prometheus 2 comes out.

I also think he's bullshitting because he isn't clever enough to imitate IRB's brand of shitposting.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We have to keep him around until Prometheus 2 comes out.

I also think he's bullshitting because he isn't clever enough to imitate IRB's brand of shitposting.
You know damn well I can shitpost with the best of them.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is the guy who called me a pussy for alts.

You know this schtick has been done before right? I did it about 8 years ago maybe longer.

How does it feel to do a joke a second time and fail so bad at it?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure you got me confused with someone else. Has 10 years of terrible trolling warped your mind this badly?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Does the same exact troll that Screamfeeder and I did years ago and calls me a terrible troll.

Your hall of fame submission has been denied, try again next year.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does the same exact troll that Screamfeeder and I did years ago and calls me a terrible troll.

Your hall of fame submission has been denied, try again next year.
Dude, he will never sniff the HoF here. He got out trolled on a bet and pussed out of it. The guy is a fraud. No HoF troll posters here will ever get out trolled. He's the Cutler of trolls. lol

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dude, he will never sniff the HoF here. He got out trolled on a bet and pussed out of it. The guy is a fraud. No HoF troll posters here will ever get out trolled. He's the Cutler of trolls. lol
Amateurs these days just don't have it in them to succeed.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hmm odly enough I have 2 people on ignore here. IRB and the OP. Sure it's someone else.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Just to put it on the record, I challenged him to meet me at the Gleacher Center in Chicago a few years back so I could beat his ass when I was going to be at a conference there. He welched on that too, seems to be his MO.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Needs to go back to bringing up Prometheus in every thread. Judging by how you dog that shit you seem to think it was your crowning achievement.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
someone explain what all this avatar bet was about that led to this walking hernia claiming he used someone elses account?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He made an avatar bet with Burnem on the outcome of a Bears game or season or whatever. Burnem won the bet but Araysar had weaselworded the bet so that the loser had to wear a Cutler avatar, as opposed to the winner got to choose the avatar as is standard. Burnem took it in stride and came up with several versions of Putin being gay with Cutler, each more sfw than the last, but Araysar continually refused to honor his word and was banned.

LMAO at the delusions of grandeur this loser must have to say he was one of RR's longest running mysteries, after having people suspect IRB of being Araysar for months.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
And let it be known that avatar bets are very common in the sports section. They are always humiliating to the person who lost. It is part of the foundational culture of the Sports forum. To any who either post or lurk about Football, we all know this dude is a total welcher.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He made an avatar bet with Burnem on the outcome of a Bears game or season or whatever. Burnem won the bet but Araysar had weaselworded the bet so that the loser had to wear a Cutler avatar, as opposed to the winner got to choose the avatar as is standard. Burnem took it in stride and came up with several versions of Putin being gay with Cutler, each more sfw than the last, but Araysar continually refused to honor his word and was banned.

LMAO at the delusions of grandeur this loser must have to say he was one of RR's longest running mysteries, after having people suspect IRB of being Araysar for months.
damn, thats pretty weak, shouldnt be making bets your ass cant cover. i thought russians had backbones