J49: An Erotic Life

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
saw capri last wednesday, usual date, club, etc...
called me friday, wanted to see me, but i blew her off, told her i really don't have time to see her anymore
she called me yesterday, going to detox today and then rehab, wanted to get together one more time, told her no i can't
talked to deena a little, she is living in camden now, split from her boyfriend
the relationship with the wife is going good,
have an appointment to be tested wednesday
YESTERDAY I TOOK CAPRI TO THE CLUB AND FUCKED HER HARD WHILE SHE WAS HIGH ON HEROIN
So what happened? Did she not go to detox or rehab? Did she not go because you didn't "see her off" first? Or because she lied and just wanted money/heroin from you and that was a convenient excuse to see you despite your supposed commitment to your wife?

Who pays for all this detox and rehab anyway? I'm assuming we, the taxpayers, do? Isn't there a fucking limit to the number of times you can go and then come back? Or at least how much time has to pass between sessions? Or is she even going any of these times that you tell us?

You know, I enjoy reading all this fucked up shit, but there comes a time when practically every one of us hits that point where it stops being fun and starts just being gross. I'm not trying to insult you, nor do I think you'll take any of the advice people keep giving you, but if this is all true, how do you sit there and talk about how horny and ready to go your wife is suddenly, and all it takes is this fucking test (which you could have taken weeks ago) to get back into that sweet, (probably) clean, pussy. Instead of some skanked out junkie twat that is attached to a person that fucking passes out half the time when you're trying to fuck her no less.

If you take this test today, and pass it, and your wife starts taking you to bone town, why wouldn't you take this opportunity to turn your fucking life around? I mean, I know you won't, but why not? Don't answer "because I'm weak" because that's just a pussy excuse (even if it is true). You know what needs to be done, you know what your wife wants done, and you know what is best in the long run for you, your wife, and your kids. Why can't you look at yourself in the mirror and fucking do it? It isn't because you're weak. You either actively want to ruin your life, or you don't, and right now it seems that for some fucked up reason you do. Fucking change that, or lose the good things in your life in exchange for a fucking heroin junkie that is blatantly just using you (her journal should have given you that clue by now), and is clearly going to be dead in the next year or two regardless of how much you "help" her or not. Unless she changes her life too. Maybe you taking the tough stance is the push she needs to save her own life, did you ever think of that?

Jesus, why do I even give this much of a fuck to type that out when I know you won't listen? Wait, I know why. Because I'm a decent human being and when something is this blatantly fucked up, if I don't at least say something I'll feel like less of a person. So there, I said it.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
So what happened? Did she not go to detox or rehab? Did she not go because you didn't "see her off" first? Or because she lied and just wanted money/heroin from you and that was a convenient excuse to see you despite your supposed commitment to your wife?

Who pays for all this detox and rehab anyway? I'm assuming we, the taxpayers, do? Isn't there a fucking limit to the number of times you can go and then come back? Or at least how much time has to pass between sessions? Or is she even going any of these times that you tell us?

You know, I enjoy reading all this fucked up shit, but there comes a time when practically every one of us hits that point where it stops being fun and starts just being gross. I'm not trying to insult you, nor do I think you'll take any of the advice people keep giving you, but if this is all true, how do you sit there and talk about how horny and ready to go your wife is suddenly, and all it takes is this fucking test (which you could have taken weeks ago) to get back into that sweet, (probably) clean, pussy. Instead of some skanked out junkie twat that is attached to a person that fucking passes out half the time when you're trying to fuck her no less.

If you take this test today, and pass it, and your wife starts taking you to bone town, why wouldn't you take this opportunity to turn your fucking life around? I mean, I know you won't, but why not? Don't answer "because I'm weak" because that's just a pussy excuse (even if it is true). You know what needs to be done, you know what your wife wants done, and you know what is best in the long run for you, your wife, and your kids. Why can't you look at yourself in the mirror and fucking do it? It isn't because you're weak. You either actively want to ruin your life, or you don't, and right now it seems that for some fucked up reason you do. Fucking change that, or lose the good things in your life in exchange for a fucking heroin junkie that is blatantly just using you (her journal should have given you that clue by now), and is clearly going to be dead in the next year or two regardless of how much you "help" her or not. Unless she changes her life too. Maybe you taking the tough stance is the push she needs to save her own life, did you ever think of that?

Jesus, why do I even give this much of a fuck to type that out when I know you won't listen? Wait, I know why. Because I'm a decent human being and when something is this blatantly fucked up, if I don't at least say something I'll feel like less of a person. So there, I said it.

rrr_img_132987.jpg

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I don't know how many chances he thinks he's gonna get with his wife. If she finds out he's doing it again, it's probably lorena bobbit time.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how many chances he thinks he's gonna get with his wife.
That's like asking how many people GRRM is going to kill in his books.

This is the story J49 is writing, and he can give himself as many chances as he wants.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I am sure you can get a donated replacement from any of the transgenders going under the knife. Keep doing what you do J49, fuck all these haters. KRA

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She'll continue taking him back. It's clear she has self-esteem issues which is why he can get away with all this.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We're going to have to send someone to you to evaluate that claim. It'll be mist. We're going to go through some sort of vote to select the person, but it's going to be mist. Do we have to get her hooked on heroine first to get your dick hard, or will you handle that part?