J49: An Erotic Life

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know I'm not the only one who doesn't want to see his wife end up with AIDS and that's why I hope she comes to her senses. Sadly it doesn't look like it.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Here's the m night shamalayan twist where she's already got AIDS. she got it from her multiple side pieces. She's being all loving and physical because she trying to make sure HE gets AIDS too.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Here's the m night shamalayan twist where she's already got AIDS. she got it from her multiple side pieces. She's being all loving and physical because she trying to make sure HE gets AIDS too.
What if J49 is Capri and has just been telling the story from an imaginary perspective? How else do you explain the journal access? The horrible wife that doesn't give him what he needs? Falling in love with the tragically flawed heroine?

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
J47 is Furor. Capri is ravven
rrr_img_133225.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck wants to save Johnny? You have your own version of this thread you read where people are just dying to turn his life around?
I do. Kinda. I want to see his redemption arc and for him and his wife to live happily ever after. Also capri coming out OK would be nice too, which is why I suggested community college. I don't really care about her but he does so there needs to be a plan for her future.