J49: An Erotic Life

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Johnny do you predict your wife doing all this shit will be sufficient? I think at the end of the day you have tiger Woods syndrome and want the nastiest shit you can find after 20 years with decency.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
yes, i just have to get over my hooker obsession, giving her the envelope was a big step
Balls of steel to give her that envelope and come clean about the hookers man. I'd probably have tried to play that off and just quietly got rid of all that shit.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
the hardest part was showing her capri's folder, which is a sub folder, along with about 1000 other folders, including Deena, Seimone, Kristen, Amanda, Nicole, Jaime, my wifes sister has a folder, etc....
so today i am transferring everything to a flash drive and will delete the other hookers and her sisters folders,

28.3 GB / 44,241 items
Were you fucking your wife's sister too?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
yes, i just have to get over my hooker obsession, giving her the envelope was a big step
That's like Capri saying she just needs to get over her heroin obsession and going to rehab was a big step. You can't get over your hooker obsession, you can only hope your wife is willing to play along with it. Which she seems to be, so good on her. Things will be rough for awhile and you'll need to be strong, but when you're fucking her nice, freshly cleaned asshole at the club it'll all be worth it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not complaining, I f'n love this thread. I am absolutely amazed at the turn of events your wife has had since things became more out-in-the-air (wear a facemask). Second the comment up above, if she loses the decent/safe side and goes full on buckwild nasty it reminds me of one of the stories in "I hope they serve beer in hell" where it was a competition to see who would break first.