J49: An Erotic Life

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I the only one who feels like J's stories about his new antics with the wife are way creepier than his whoring stories were?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
J49, try to earn what she's giving you by being loyal to her feelings and act appropriately for her. You fucked up for a long time, try to be straight for her now.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He's conditioned her into a submissive breadwinning fuck machine and you want to undo all that?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
He's conditioned her into a submissive breadwinning fuck machine and you want to undo all that?
My speculation would be that right now she feels sorry for him. I'm guessing had he hooked up with some average housewife who was a normal woman, she wouldn't see that as pathetic and she would have reacted differently. Since he's banging pretty obvious junkie whores and falling in love, I think she sees that all he needed was love and attention and used the girls for that.

Ironically, by being such a lowlife and picking up street girls, he probably saved his marriage by allowing the wife to see it as harmless because those girls are no threat. Had it been a stronger independent woman, she'd probably have no way to rationalize.

I think if he violates her trust while she's really trying to play the "whore" in the story to give him the love and attention he wants, she'll stop seeing it that way and blow up. Thats why I say he needs to earn it now.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cotton soaks up the STDs dontcha know

This isn't a bad suggestion, Johnny. There are groups for this all over the place.
Sexaholics anonymous meetings are great places to pick up women. I'm not joking, they don't separate men and women. It's like having an AA meeting in a bar. Don't go to one if you really want to get over the sex addiction.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Well we now know who the next character to get introduced to the story is. Can't wait to read about how your wife got taken to pound town by the 22 year old.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Well we now know who the next character to get introduced to the story is. Can't wait to read about how your wife got taken to pound town by the 22 year old.
Best thing that could happen to her right now. And J51 cause he'd probably cuck that. Him and Capri can watch while his wife gets torn up.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
no, but now shes trying to earn it, lol, it has become a fun joke for us...
rrr_img_133529.jpg