J49: An Erotic Life

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
There was a new post over on the old site, wanted to make sure our favorite reprobate had a pot to piss in, just didn't feel the same without him. Slimy as that is.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've never paid to be with a pro. I live in Cherry Hill. Johnny, what should I do??!?

Hosix

All labs matter!
Just put a hooker add on the front page. He will join us. Throw in some hot chocolate and it's a done deal.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The buy in for the new forum is a shot of the wifey bent over enough we can gauge if she needs her asshole cleaned by the wolf.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
so happy to see johnny has joined us over here. as per his last posts over on the old site, he is definitely about to start whoring again. the adventure continues.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
he's been talking to Capri, she was doing heroin with her soon to be husband she met in re hab, using his passed father business money, but this all stopped when his mom got him into a psych evaluation by saying he was suicidal and kicked capri out.

Capri on the streets shooting drugs and whoring and talking on the phone with J53. Meanwhile good ole Johnny still blows 20 loads a day in the wife but is looking at free camwhores online to supplement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Be more interesting if the wife became the new Capri, complete with video/pictures

Hosix

All labs matter!
Be more interesting if his wife came on here and spilled it all for us. I am sure her version is just as good

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
dennisreynolds-erotictravels.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users