J49: An Erotic Life

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
nah, shes good, she is back with her fiancee, heading to hedonism, end of the week with the wife, there is a swingers group called "bumping Uglies" also there this week, should be interesting,
the wife did blow up on me the other day, we were out drinking and she had one too many, and on the way home, she was asking me all kinds of questions about capri, and when i got upset, she let loose.."how would you fell if i met up with some guy and started fucking him in his car?" "for two years ?" on and on....
but by the next day all was good again
So that's it... after you push her into the black hole of opiate addiction, you're just going to turn your back and walk away? You have a responsibility to her Johnny. You created this situation and you need to clean it up. Do you honestly think Capri is going to survive on her own out there? Do you really think there is anybody that gives a shit about her on the face of this planet other than yourself? How are you going to feel when you hear through the grapevine months maybe even weeks from now that she turned up dead somewhere on the Riverfront?

Look, no one's saying you need to start fucking her again. You're loyal to your wife now and I can respect that. But you can't just close your eyes and pretend that you didn't knowingly enable this poor girl's heroin addiction and take advantage of the love and trust she had for you.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Keg dropping truth bombs up in here.

Also you wife just showed you what she REALLY had on her mind. Alcohol allowed her to let it out, but it's still on her mind and always will be. She hasn't forgotten and she's struggling to forgive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
nah, shes good, she is back with her fiancee, heading to hedonism, end of the week with the wife, there is a swingers group called "bumping Uglies" also there this week, should be interesting,
the wife did blow up on me the other day, we were out drinking and she had one too many, and on the way home, she was asking me all kinds of questions about capri, and when i got upset, she let loose.."how would you fell if i met up with some guy and started fucking him in his car?" "for two years ?" on and on....

I can't wait to read about how drunk she got one night and damn near murdered your ass bc she is holding on to some major rage bubbling up inside of her.
Just a matter of time good sir

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
hot-couple-popped.jpg

Enjoy your stay J53!

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Welp that picture pretty much cures any desire to ever go to a swingers club.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

Someone get this man a MAGA Littlefinger avatar?

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Welp that picture pretty much cures any desire to ever go to a swingers club.

I was approached on a dating site a few years ago by a 'poly' girl who wanted me to join her... whatever you call it. I clicked. I looked. I rejected outright. They all looked like that. It was fucking disgusting.

I feel a weird affinity towards Johnny. Between himself, me, and Bandwagon... I wonder who has seen more dead junkies?

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
How is swinging illegal? That's new to me... sure it's never been something I've been interested in, but hey, I don't like liver and onions either, and I don't want to legally ban that.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so capri was on broadway yesterday as i was passing thru, talked to her for a few minutes and threw her a 20, her ex fiancee just dropped her in camden and went home to his mommy,
poor girl can't get off the h....
What did I tell you Johnny? She needs you... was she out there hooking?

Side note: It's highly unlikely that driving down Broadway is the fastest route for you to get from home to work.

• 1Like