J49: An Erotic Life

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Had to..at the request of Capri and her mom
Very very sad. But that's fair.

I've also spread the legend of Johnny49 in RL. I'm sure many here have. We have to live these sexual adventures vicariously through someone. I feel so vanilla...

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Wife midget ass is superior to crackhwhore ass. It is known.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Johnny took down all the old pics? Say it ain't so.
pics from around 2015-2016? hmmmm, lets hit that search files button on trusted Windows Commander and spin up some hdds, shall we.... 9 girls? Amanda W (not gonna post full surname for obvious reasons, same with others), Alison, Capri, Deena, Jamie, Kristen W, Nicole C, Seimone, Tiffany. Johnny was a busy boy

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I've also shared the better part of this saga with my wife and a few friends. We live in the same area, so I've always enjoyed recognizing some of the people, places, and things he mentioned. In it's hey-day, it was the most entertaining part of the forum.

There was a time when I thought our sons may have overlapped at the same prep school, so I would keep an eye out for a dude and his wife who I thought matched what I'd seen here. In reality, I think we missed them by a year or two. By now, my older son is in college, and my other son is a sophomore there now.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This story was the peak of the forum. Pre Trump - back when there was more to this forum than just dunking on the two retard liberals who still post here. Back when there were shows to discuss beyond the woke drivel of today. Back before we were classified as white nationalist hate speech forum.

• 6Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Very very sad. But that's fair.

I've also spread the legend of Johnny49 in RL. I'm sure many here have. We have to live these sexual adventures vicariously through someone. I feel so vanilla...
You tell people in real life about this place? And they don’t laugh at you?

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Harrow

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
johnny is a sexually frustrated late 40s male who started picking up dope fiend hookers in Camden and fucking them in his car raw dog. He has some crazy condition where he comes multiple times with little to no refractory period. He has 4 or so whores that he cycles through, eventually having one that he ends up in a relationship with. To fuel his addiction to 20 dollar suck and fucks, he starts over quoting steel fabrication jobs and pocketing the difference that he keeps as his whore war chest, slowly paying it out to whores a few bucks at a time. He starts telling us his tales abd posting pictures and videos of him fucking these whores. As his addiction escalates he starts taking his main whore, who he is essentially in a full relationship with in some
Kind of weird daddy role to sex clubs and fucking her in front of strangers. His son gets injured and is in the hospital with a collapsed lung and he takes this opportunity where his wife is at the hospital to take the whore home and fuck her IN HIS HOME AND THE BED WHERE HE SHARES WITH HIS WIFE. This goes back and forth for a year or so, just machine gun cummming inside a dope sick whore. At the sex club he gains the attention of a guy named wolf who he basically begins to use as a lackey. Wolf chauffeurs the whore from their home to meet johnny and fuck, and johnny instructs wolf to properly clean the whores assholes before delivery so that he can eat their assholes. At this point johnny is legally a human trafficker. Wolf continues to be a weirdo that hangs around and does whatever johnny wants. One day, his main whores mom gets tired of johnny fueling her daughters drug habits and using her like a flashlight, and contacts Johnny’s wife on Facebook. We learn his wife is legally a midget. She confronts him and he spills e beans and tell her about all the whores. He gives the main whores journal, who as I have said att this point is in drug fueled “love” with johnny, to his wife. She reads about this girls issues and affair with her husband and actually blames herself for not being more in tune with 49s needs. She begins a several year process of sucking Johnny’s dick everyday and fucking him like crazy. Johnny cuts off the whores. One dies, two get clean and one vanishes into the whore ether. He gets hooked on only fans to replace the relationship connections to his whore, while his wife picks up the whores slack sexually. No one knows where wolf is today. Now johnny is sharing nude pictures of his wife with us. She continues a descent into whoredom fueled by her sex addict sociopath husband. It’s only a matter of time until he’s fucking her in front of people, or she has to give herself away to others for Johnny’s appetite to be satiated.

I think I his all the main points.
I feel like you aren't really capturing the spirit of the story though. You are giving the blunt high points but it doesn't really capture the greatness of it. You know how I know Screamfeeder is full of shit about being a Hollywood script writer, he didn't gobble this story up.

First you missed the capstone event that started the whole sequence of events off that almost make J49 seem like a reasonable person. His wife comes to him and says she hates giving blowjobs and she never intends to give one ever again. He is faced with the rest of his life never experiencing a sex act that he truly enjoys. His solution, is to sleep with meth/crack whores.

I wasn't aware of the story when it was happening and I shotgun read all the threads over a two week time frame. This is where I discovered his story is the first true reverse Shakesperian tragedy. A normal Shakespearian tragedy you have this hope for a beautiful ending, but then you see the storm clouds in the horizon, the story gives you hope that things might turn out well, and then everything goes into the ditch.

J49s story starts with everyone on the board absolutely certain that this is ending with a huge train wreck. Time after time we were sure that this is it and it is wipeout time. Only for J49 to some how slide by unscathed. Numerous times over those two weeks my girlfriend was looking at me funny after seeing me screaming at my phone "are you fucking kidding me, she bought that fucking shit!" Then after the wife finding the crackwhore's diary that describes her affair with J49, you are absolutely sure you are witnessing the complete destruction of this man's life only to have her forgive him and decide to start giving him blowjobs again. The absolute sense of incredulousness that it made me feel at that moment was awe inspiring.

I intend to write J49 the musical when I retire.

Also fuck you to the board at the time for not finding out what medication J49 was taking that allowed him to cum like 6 times in 30 minutes. J49 if you could provide what it was I would appreciate it.

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow

Maul

Dental Dammer
Someone needs to sticky breakdowns breakdown of the saga and add omissions such as the one above where the wife wont give BJs triggering this whole cycle of debauchery.

I had no idea about the wolf part, cleaning a whores asshole sounds like honest work though, if you can find it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I keep my wife updated on this story, but so far no one else in real life. I have enough of my own stories to tell when drunk.

With this latest update she thought it was sweet that I helped save his marriage by telling him about the 5 love languages (sure the therapist probably mentioned it too, but I said it before they started seeing one). But I reminded her he's still a scumbag who takes kickbacks and fucks around. So it's not entirely sweet. There's a little sour there too.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user