J49: An Erotic Life

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She will find out the whole story from Capri's mom. There is no way she stays with him. She is calling divorce lawyers as we speak.
And of course capri told her mom about j's other hoors....and this shit is going on for several years

Proven infidelity with heroin addicted hookers, a couple of kids, and an online whore log.

We gonna get subpoenad
Tuco....is the police going to shut down rerolled?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Surely the wife knows that you're constantly posting on that red and black forum.

Might she think to have a bit of a snoop around now?

• 1Harrow

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I doubt she drops this but we all knew it would happen eventually. You can't have an affair for years and involve all that personal information with out people finding out eventually.

• 1Harrow

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wolf on the stand. "What was relationship to the defendant"

"Butthole cleaner"

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Can someone please summarize for me what has gone down here? Reading through the threads all I've pieced together so far is that J49's wife found out about his "indiscretions" and somehow one of his whore's moms is involved.

• 1Harrow

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can someone please summarize for me what has gone down here? Reading through the threads all I've pieced together so far is that J49's wife found out about his "indiscretions" and somehow one of his whore's moms is involved.
That pretty well sums it up.

• 1Harrow

khalid

Unelected Mod
If called to the stand, will any of us testify? Or will we stand up for the right to sleep with heroin addicted whores with no penalties and refuse to cooperate with the police?

• 1Harrow

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Hoor's mom (who is inexplicably in his contacts) messages wife through their family FB profile (which inexplicably exists). Gig is up, raughs ensue. Also, J49's wife punched him in the face.

• 1Harrow

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
it was only a matter of time Johnny. let me just say that I thank you for living up to your word and continuing to share with us the glorious and gruesome details of your journey through life.

• 1Harrow

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
so the message was sent via fb messenger i was sitting with my wife in the kitchen an saw it pop up on her phone, saw it was capris mom, michele ignored it, so for the next 20 minutes i was sweating bullets, thinking how i could grab her phone and delete it without her seeing me, well, needless to say i couldn't pull it off, she eventually read the message and all hell broke loose, she punched me in the face, my jaw still hurts, i halfway confessed, meaning i admitted to the act, but not the depth of the involvement, it was agreed that we would stay together due to finances and private schooling for the boys, but i will sleep in the spare room, but, who knows that could all change
^

• 1Harrow

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The incredible thing is J49 is like, "Its just a setback, she doesn't know about X Y and Z, it doesn't really mean anything"

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Updated first post with the essentials to bring everyone up to speed

• 1Harrow

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
when i transmitted the STD i was banished for about 3 months, this may be a longer banishment, i did indicate however, that it was the same girl, but i have used protection since
So... in her eyes you are continuing to fuck a STD laden whore? How is this better?

You are not thinking on your feet sir.