J49: An Erotic Life

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Calb, you should answer some questions in the ask a gay man thread.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so sunday i had to take my son back to his dorm in philly, on the way back home i rode thru camden, and saw amanda, spun around picked her up and we headed to the waterfront, she is pregnant and has a small baby bump, tits are the biggest i have ever saw on her, so we parked up and jumped in the back, i started by sucking her titties and she was going crazy, she then proceeded to give me a weak ass blow job, some girls just can't suck, ugh, anyway, on went the condom, and she went to reverse cowgirl, pussy still stinks, ugh, then we finished up doggystyle, came about 5 times, spent 50, she gave me her digits, and i dropped her off near broadway, quick 15 minutes of fun
Capri calls me everyday, but pretty much is on lockdown
where does your son go to school? my guess is Drexel

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does he mean a prep/boarding high school or college? I didn't think his son was that old yet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
definitely Drexel. school for retards who want to pay twice what they would pay for a better degree from Temple.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I saw on the news today Charlie Sheen is HIV positive. Is it bad that I immediately thought of this thread?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe if he gave it to sheen. Be on the lookout for a sheen story where he shared some whores with machine gun johnny.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah good ole Charlie the champion of Hookers and Blow.

He had a good run.
had? Charlie? ... Had? He's got money now that he won't be getting bribed anymore. J49 needs to step up and give his wife something more permanent.