J49: An Erotic Life

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think jooka thinks charlie is J49's real name.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This "storyline" is done from what I can tell. Maybe after one of the kids graduates will it pick up again.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I miss daily updates on fucked up shit here, especially in the other thread. This really blows

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Happy Thanksgiving everyone....
Still married....occasional hugs, less occasional kisses, sleeping in the same bed, being civil with each other,
Capri...clean 28 days on suboxone, have not seen her, we talk and message daily, when she initiates, no plans on seeing her, hoping she stays clean
Deena...dated her 3 times last week, yesterday and tomorrow we have plans, she give a much more intense rimjob then capri did, she loves having sex at the club, and loves being submissive, she likes being blindfolded and having the other guys feel her up while were fucking, and enjoys her hair pulled while doing doggystyle
i did pick up a random the other day she was blonde with green eyes, petite, 31 years old , semi attractive, terrible at head, threw away $60, but oh well
monday i spent the day in the ER, turns out the pain was just a kidney infection, which is being treated and almost cured

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
J49 what would it honestly take for your wife to leave you? Is she the type of person that will just stick it out to keep up appearances but never be intimate with you again?

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
J49 what would it honestly take for your wife to leave you? Is she the type of person that will just stick it out to keep up appearances but never be intimate with you again?
Seriously. Why don't you two just become swingers so you can at least both get laid without sneaking around and shit?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
J49 is probably rich, which explains the wife keeping him....

...or the wife is a hogbeast.

Sterling

El Presidente

We've seen the pics and supposedly she makes more than he does. So it's just for the kids? Maybe she's sandbagging and will drop a video where she gets trained by a college football team.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

IIRC he said his wife makes more than him. He does however have a better salary than 90% of Americans....assuming everything he said was true. I think he said he makes 98k and she is 100k+? is that right? anyone remember?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
We've seen the pics and supposedly she makes more than he does. So it's just for the kids? Maybe she's sandbagging and will drop a video where she gets trained by a college football team.
I get the feeling J49 would be turned on by watching his wife getting gang banged.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Everything told on the internet is true.

About the only way I can see everything J49 says about his wife being true is if she is doing the exact samething j49 is doing, fucking everything that walks behind his back. Not having to worry about divorce/division of assets and get to fuck whatever guy you want. Why else would a supposedly successful and attractive woman stay with a dude who sticks his dick in literal diseased street walkers?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
good day today, the wife hugged and kissed me good night, deena texted and confirmed our date for tomorrow and capri just called and wants to meet next week,
wife is not cheating, except with a big pink vibrator, she is staying for the kids
her 130k - me 97k