J49: An Erotic Life

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Don't know why you still gave her $50. I woulda just left with all those dumbass rules.
Rule number one in Whoring, you pay regardless. Last thing he needs is to try and leave without paying and either get attacked by a pimp, or worse have a fight with a cranked out whore that ends with t he cops showing up.

Have you fuckers learned nothing about this whore mongering world through Johnny?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Rule number one in Whoring, you pay regardless. Last thing he needs is to try and leave without paying and either get attacked by a pimp, or worse have a fight with a cranked out whore that ends with t he cops showing up.

Have you fuckers learned nothing about this whore mongering world through Johnny?
I think more people should try and rob pimps

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
took deena to a oriental massage place today, they thought she was my daughter and tried to put us in separate rooms, after much discussion and a call to the boss, they finally lets us table shower and massage together, i had to use a voice translator on the massage girls phone...to explain what i wanted
anyway it was amazing, deena went first and really enjoyed herself, while the massage girl was doing her thing, i massaged deena's feet
by the time it was my turn the massage girl loosened up and deena was stroking me while i the massage girl was doing her thing, having 4 hands rubbing you at once is awesome
then deena laid beside me and i played with her pussy while i was getting massaged...
$100 and was well worth it

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
took deena to a oriental massage place today, they thought she was my daughter and tried to put us in separate rooms, after much discussion and a call to the boss, they finally lets us table shower and massage together, i had to use a voice translator on the massage girls phone...to explain what i wanted
anyway it was amazing, deena went first and really enjoyed herself, while the massage girl was doing her thing, i massaged deena's feet
by the time it was my turn the massage girl loosened up and deena was stroking me while i the massage girl was doing her thing, having 4 hands rubbing you at once is awesome
then deena laid beside me and i played with her pussy while i was getting massaged...
$100 and was well worth it
So romantic!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

No you don't pay just for talking to a whore, and that's all he did. But the dumbass paid before the rules got laid out. She was probably running a scam.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
No you don't pay just for talking to a whore, and that's all he did. But the dumbass paid before the rules got laid out. She was probably running a scam.
went to her room and she got naked and started sucking my dick, but i was so preoccupied with the rules, so i just left,

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What's with the constant desire to jump down on every person possible? Welcome to the internet I guess, but damn, this forum is full of insecure fucks.

I finally finished the other thread the other day, J49. Have to say, I couldn't do it, and I don't understand it, but it's fascinating. Moar pics.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Johnny, you say nothing to report, yet you're still whoring it up. Keep the updates coming, man.

Also, get checked for STDs on a regular basis. I'm not sure the wife will let it go a second time...

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
What's with the constant desire to jump down on every person possible? Welcome to the internet I guess, but damn, this forum is full of insecure fucks.

I finally finished the other thread the other day, J49. Have to say, I couldn't do it, and I don't understand it, but it's fascinating. Moar pics.
i know right...i spend all day working, picking up my whore, taking her to buy her drugs, take her to the club to fuck her, have some old guy start rubbing my back, drop her off, rush back to the office, log on to this forum to give a report, only to have my grammar and typing criticized....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Wait, wait. Old guy rubbing your back? did I just miss that?
no i didn't report it, i was trying to forget about it, but as i was typing i remembered...so i have deena dressed slutty and blindfolded go up to each guy in the club, she asks them to play with her nipples, and this old fart, decided to reach over her and start rubbing my back, ugh

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Why do folks need pals like johnny to post pics of hooker tits when you are typing on a box that has unlimtied access to pics of hooker tits?