J49: An Erotic Life

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I think he said she is 4'11", which is the same height of a girl I dated for a while. Nothing midgety about it but it was a lot of fun.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought he was miffed that his thread was locked. Ever since then he hasn't been giving much in the way of updates.

Maybe if amod takes his wife's name out of the title he'll come back?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
nothing to report.....hanging out with deena, but shes a mess, her boyfriend kicks her out, brings her back, her head is all fucked up, but when we get to the club, she loves to fuck...
last week picked up a random attractive blonde at the transpo center, she had a room so we went there, then she was like okay you have 15 minutes, i don't get on top, you can't put your fingers in me, you can't lick my breasts, yeah well with so many rules i couldn't even get hard...$50 down the drain
a good reason why i stuck with Capri and Deena for so long, i basically set the rules
Capri still clean, we talk daily, but thats it, i miss her, but seeing deena helps, and deena is way more sexual then capri

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
nothing to report.....hanging out with deena, but shes a mess, her boyfriend kicks her out, brings her back, her head is all fucked up, but when we get to the club, she loves to fuck...
last week picked up a random attractive blonde at the transpo center, she had a room so we went there, then she was like okay you have 15 minutes, i don't get on top, you can't put your fingers in me, you can't lick my breasts, yeah well with so many rules i couldn't even get hard...$50 down the drain
a good reason why i stuck with Capri and Deena for so long, i basically set the rules
Capri still clean, we talk daily, but thats it, i miss her, but seeing deena helps, and deena is way more sexual then capri
What kind of club are you fucking in?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How's the wife and marriage? We need videos to sustain us, J49. Can't you make Deena sing a song or some such?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't know why you still gave her $50. I woulda just left with all those dumbass rules.