J49: An Erotic Life

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, I've seen Weezer three times and thought they were one of the weakest bands I've ever seen live. Also, not one of their sets was over 20-30 minutes long, and they headlined 2 of the 3 shows, was super annoying. Love the music, but wouldn't be interested in seeing them again unless it was free.
I saw them back in 2005 with Foo Fighters and Kaiser Chiefs, was an awesome show.

What the fuck, 2005? Christ I'm old.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
He just really wants to see a video of it.....
He wants to prepare himself for the homeless man's dick he'll have to suck when Pantheon comes out.

It seems very likely that Pantheon will come out around the same time J49's wife buys him out of the house. Maybe Capri can teach Noodle how to be pretty!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe J49 can become Wade Wilson.

We already know he has mutant genes to resist disease and blow loads like an M60
rrr_img_128977.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha, someone noticed in the past...theonlytime he gets pissed is when people start questioning his authenticity. I forgot about the wife and Capri's mom thing though. I wasn't really even questioning this time, just saying its not the first time someone thought that maybe the wife/family part of the story is the lie.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I find it hilarious that his jimmies are immediately rustled when someone questions that one part of his story, but he glosses over the legion of people talking about how many times per second he can jizz into the same condom. Good times.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I find it hilarious that his jimmies are immediately rustled when someone questions that one part of his story, but he glosses over the legion of people talking about how many times per second he can jizz into the same condom. Good times.
the multiple cum shots is hard to believe, so when people question it, i understand why, but the wife and kids thing, i believe enough proof is offered, so to me the people that question that are either idiots or trolls

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
saw capri again today, another visit to the club, another great time, its hard to believe that $40 allows me to fuck a 25 year old in a roomful of people, what a country

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What more degrading/gets you off more j49, seeing her buy drugs and get high before you fuck her or fucking her in front of 25 guys?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, what a country. Sad guys can get arrested for beating off in an adult theatre while you regularly bang hoors in a bookstore. Every time I drive past one of those places in south jersey, I wonder if you're taking care of business inside!