J49: An Erotic Life

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This motherfucker doesn't believe in changing cell phone numbers.

So much wrong. You're doing something illegal Johnny, take basic precautions to keep yourself safe bro. Back in the day I'd change out cells every 3 months. Just whoring though, twice a year would be suitable for you. I mean, I'm not sure how much worse shit could really get. Your wife seems to have accepted your whoring. I'd still switch out every so often just because, but I guess I'm paranoid.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I've had the same cell phone # since like 1995. I'll be damned if I'm changing it because some hooker's mom keeps calling me.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, my Cell # is as much a part of my identity as my SSN is. Of course, I wouldn't give out my SSN to a whore, either.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Allowing drug addicted sex workers to know so much about your personal life leads me to believe j49 has major learning disabilities.

I bet he doesn't have colitis. He just eats broken glass thinking it's candy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I used to give my number to strippers, but never to hookers. Johnny, when you finally get around to killing this crop of hookers and finding a younger batch, you really should look into getting a second cell phone.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Allowing drug addicted sex workers to know so much about your personal life leads me to believe j49 has major learning disabilities.
rrr_img_129473.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider

I bet he doesn't have colitis. He just eats broken glass thinking it's candy.
Ive always believed he was a child in a man's body besides the whole hooker part of course

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
final $ 200, then Capri will go to Rehab (again), i really have made no effort to obtain any more funding, i could have done a deal with one of the detailing firms i hire, but i guess it wasn't worth the effort, one erector still owes me $1,000, but since the contractor we did the walmart for screwed my company out of our final payment, we have not been able to pay the erector, so until we settle that lawsuit....

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Soon as he retires they can start the TV movie. J49, the whoremonger with a heart of gold.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't get HBO. Who is that in his avatar? I thought GoT was it's most popular series.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every time I think life takes a shit on me, I read this thread and it makes me glad my life isn't this fucked up.
What? J49 lives in a big ass suburban McMansion and his kids are in private school and college. He makes a bunch of money just running around being shady and his wife makes more than him. Lots more shitty lives than that out there!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Don't forget about fucking bitches less than half his age. Maybe he means capri's life?

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey the girls are half his age but twice the milage! I am just waiting for the obit for his newest "love", then the show on HBO.