J49: An Erotic Life

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
J49 getting back to his wife and swearing off hookers and blow would be the perfect fairytale ending.

But I don't think this is a fairytale.

rrr_img_131317.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I scrolled through those 27 explanation points waiting for the spaghetti on the floor/fresh prince of bel-air/etc... time i'll never get back (and this whole thing is still a trolljob).

Dalien

Registered Hodor
If your wife truly loves you and understands she'll start sucking your dick.
Yup, wasn't it an absence of blowjobs that started off this epic tale of hoors?

Question for J52, if your wife started giving you genuine sloppy wet BJs would you denounce your hooring and go back to being a good family man?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You know, back when you started writing about this many people thought you were a troll or something. Well, I believe all the horrid shit you write about your whoring, but damn, this latest stuff about your wife seems more like something out of a poorly written romance novel than anything that could happen in real life. I don't know what to believe any more :/

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She had you investigated, man. Things look grim.
Or she simply got wife snoopy and found the shit, he said he thought she was on his laptop or some shit. Now she's lulling you into a false sense of security to get you to willingly admit to more detailed information before she files for divorce. Which you fell for, grats.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Nothing Johnny says makes any goddamn sense. Cum 4 times from a hand job? How does that work, you cum and then your wife just keeps yanking on it for hours?

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Only thing I took away from that:

Mad Wife found out I've been fucking drugged out hookers.
Still tell the bitch to make me a sandwich.

Truly a man's man.