J49: An Erotic Life

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
honestly.i am in shock, it took mailed picture of me and capri, and her reading the journal capri wrote, to change her from wanting a divorce, to her wanting us to stay together for the rest of our lives
rrr_img_131321.png

Keep some money stashed is all I am sayin.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
until i figure out who sent the pics to my wife, no pics will be posted (in a stranger turn of events, the wife came to me this morning with her eyebrow liner pencil and told to to write "john's ass" on her butt and take a pic, which i did and is now on my phone....)
Are you talking about pictures from here, I assumed you meant like selfies with your face in them and shit. Plus the journal, you mean the stuff posted here or she found more in depth stuff?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would gladly take credit for doxxing him if it had been me, but I'm just too lazy. Also, if it had been me, I'd be expecting a thank you from j49 for apparently saving his marriage.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah not sure how pictures from here would even link back to you beyond someone saying it is you. You aren't even in any of the pictures, just random crack hores

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
there are enough pictures posted here of his car, his dick, and even his wedding ring, that he wouldn't be able to deny it if they fell into his wife's hands

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wish I could claim it was me. Hopefully he realizes once his wife knows he aint fucking capri she will turn on him.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Maybe this thread is your heroin? C'mon you filthy little bitch, post again. That's right, that's daddy's little bitch. Here's your 10 bucks.

Man up, and stop being a bitch. If someone were to rat you out it'd be to the FBI or your local police for possession, intent, distribution etc...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure the FBI really gives a fuck about some run of the mill trashy john and his ten dollar junkie whore in Camden.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, Gia is who's alter ego? Capri's or your wife's? Give us some details here!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Capri's, she likes to be the dominant one when she's in Gia mode and she will physically and verbally abuse J when she's in that personality.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm sure the FBI really gives a fuck about some run of the mill trashy john and his ten dollar junkie whore in Camden.
I wasn't implying they cared at all. We all know the police and FBI do a fine job of giving guns to Mexico and pulling over people for traffic violations.

I was actually just mocking J's paranoia. And yours apparently
tongue.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doesn't seem like its an "ending" yet anyway. Does anyone really expect that this is the last we hear from him and happily ever after?