J49: An Erotic Life

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It makes you wonder how he isn't able to sweet talk her into giving him dome every night.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dude, it's time to completely end things with Capri.

She is getting girlfriend thoughts. You CANNOT allow your whores to think of themselves as your girlfriend.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This is epic. Sometimes I am positive it is all real, and other times I can't believe it. That's good drama.

khorum

Murder Apologist
If Michele performs her wifely duties and gives you nightly oral, would you finally leave Capri?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
thursday night slept in the spare room, last night sleep with her in our bed, but no touching, no hugs or kisses, we are talking and saying i love you to each other,
she tells me she is sad and hurt, the fact that its the same girl as before and that her mom knew enough to get in touch, means to her that there is a level of emotional attachment, i tried to deflect by saying it was a business transaction / pay to play and no emotional attachment, and she doesn't understand because shes not a guy
the fact that i am home every evening right after work, shows i am not out running around, the fact that i don't use family money should also help, because the most she could think i use is 10 -30 per week that maybe unaccounted for, so its not like it could have happened that often, she doesn't like the fact that i have her number,
i tried to compare that going back to the same girl for the bj was like going back to your favorite pizza place, her response was "whatever"
Seems like you're less interested in patching up your marriage and more interested in provoking your wife into murder.

khorum

Murder Apologist
U guys are overthinking this.

The only thing he's trying to provoke his wife into is nightly blowjobs.

iannis

Musty Nester
I kinda wonder why he stays with his wife. It's not money, it's not love.

Maybe it's just the kids like the title suggests.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The more I read the more I hope J49 really just sits in his Mom's basement and thinks all this shit up. FHL

Gryphe

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those poor kids. It feels almost criminally and morally wrong to allow this family unit to continue to exist. They *will* find out what a scumbag you are and it *will* fuck them up.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Those poor kids. It feels almost criminally and morally wrong to allow this family unit to continue to exist. They *will* find out what a scumbag you are and it *will* fuck them up.
Calm down, Whorestradamus. Maybe they'll learn to communicate their sexual needs and desires to their future partners, and possible be wiser on what a relationship is. Snicker.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
thursday night slept in the spare room, last night sleep with her in our bed, but no touching, no hugs or kisses, we are talking and saying i love you to each other,
she tells me she is sad and hurt, the fact that its the same girl as before and that her mom knew enough to get in touch, means to her that there is a level of emotional attachment, i tried to deflect by saying it was a business transaction / pay to play and no emotional attachment, and she doesn't understand because shes not a guy
the fact that i am home every evening right after work, shows i am not out running around, the fact that i don't use family money should also help, because the most she could think i use is 10 -30 per week that maybe unaccounted for, so its not like it could have happened that often, she doesn't like the fact that i have her number,
i tried to compare that going back to the same girl for the bj was like going back to your favorite pizza place, her response was "whatever"
19fwzw476fytpjpg.jpg