J49: An Erotic Life

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Johnny, remind me why your wife won't blow you. Did you say religious objections, or just cuz prude? If religious, which religion are we talking about?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Johnny, remind me why your wife won't blow you. Did you say religious objections, or just cuz prude? If religious, which religion are we talking about?
I thought it was because she just didn't like to.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah I thought he just wanted it too much and she turned out to be the better negotiator.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
She doesn't enjoy it and never has, but doesn't seem to mind him going down on her IIRC

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She's never putting that whore ridden cock in her mouth again now for sure. Michele has the upper hand on every argument for the rest of the relationship. Have fun J dawg.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah if the debate really is "i fuck hookers because they suck my dick and eat my ass and my wife won't" I'm not sure what your gameplan is to get her to do those things now that she is basically aware of the excess of whore-vagina that dick is coated with.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You need to spoiler that plot twist shit!!!
We're going to need 3 threads. The non-spoiler thread, the spoiler thread, and the thread where everyone knows this is just J49 playing the long game with his epic troll.

Smithiy_sl

shitlord
J49 is either a troll or an exhibitionist asshole. Either way, I really don't like him. I don't think it's real though.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is your wife able to function at work? She doesn't have to cut people open does she?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Is your wife able to function at work? She doesn't have to cut people open does she?
actually it was a good weekend, we talked more, her concern is that she thinks i have feelings for the girl who just gave me blowjobs, that if it were different random girls it would be easier to accept, we slept in the same bed saturday, since my eldest was home from college, still no hugging or kissing, but we talk and exchange i love you's
i did ask her if she wanted me gone...she said NO
she is sad, but work helps keep her mind off things, she did give me $100 for the week

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
theres a fine line to be walked, i sense she feels somewhat responsible for me going outside the marriage, but i have to avoid blaming her directly, as she will get defensive

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
theres a fine line to be walked, i sense she feels somewhat responsible for me going outside the marriage, but i have to avoid blaming her directly, as she will get defensive
Or... you could just not be a dog shit human being and man up and either leave her so you can go fuck your 10 dollar whores.. or you know... honor your marriage vows. Or am I thinking too hard about this?