J49: An Erotic Life

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
no , but when he asked if he should arrest me for loitering to engage in prostitution, i showede him my phone and the dozens of texts between me and capri , where she declares her love for me numerous times, i told him we have a 2 year relationship
Should of showed him this thread

no , but when he asked if he should arrest me for loitering to engage in prostitution, i showede him my phone and the dozens of texts between me and capri , where she declares her love for me numerous times, i told him we have a 2 year relationship
J49 is the man with the answers. Well done.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wouldn't over half those texts be about her "medicine"? Not sure showing them to a police officer is such a good idea.

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider
the fuck out of here with this nonsense. despite the dubious validity of this statement... the statement has no applicable relevance to either thread.Have you even read this?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How many times is this for her now? Clearly the program is working!
since i have known her....3 times in rehab
i was with deena today....she has done rehab about 9 times, she has been in jail about 30 times
so today we went to the club, no problems, fucked her until she couldn't go anymore, we went back to camden and pre bought her drugs for tomorrow, and i am holding them, that way i can just stop by her house and fuck her there, since her black boyfriend is out of town