J49: An Erotic Life

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Since heroin addicts aren't very good financial planners, they tend to buy drugs in very small doses aka a fold, usually in the .1g range. This is why you see some people talk about having a 10 bag a day habit etc..etc..

It varies from region to region and if you are buying street level or not on how it's packaged.
rrr_img_128678.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Are those track marks on Amanda's chest? That chick should have a Department of Health violation notice tacked to her back. Why hasn't your natural gag reflex kicked in when you screw that? Or instinctual need for self preservation?
she gives lousy head and has a smelly cooch...i am passing on that, just thought the pics would be worth posting

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
deena thinks my wife hearing me say that may have caused her to get jealous, and she might be trying to regain my love ?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
deena thinks my wife hearing me say that may have caused her to get jealous, and she might be trying to regain my love ?
That or she has a plan/trap set for the near future and she's trying to lull you into a false sense of security. The Crazy can go either way, and in this case the crazy is justified..

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is Pennsylvania a no fault state? Be on the lookout for a PI following you. Your wife is a smart educated women. She is going to fuck you raw and leave you with nothing.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I'm thinking that this thread's title has gone out of date. Johnny and Capri aren't even on talking / texting level anymore.

The thread title might need to change a few times a week though to keep up with the latest situation(s)

We could make a competition out of the naming of it for each change.

J49 - Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

J49 - That noise you can hear, is the lawyers flying in slow circles over the carcass of your marriage

future

J49 - The Wolf returns!!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i saw capri today, first we went to the waterfront, while she was enjoying her high, i was reading her journal and came across a page that said "Capri and Richie" I miss him
so i flipped out on her, called her a lying whore and kicked her out of my truck, she started crying and grabbed my cock...one thing lead to another and we ended up at the club fucking...i figured i paid for the date, why not end it with a bang, 2 condoms, 8 ejaculations and a failed attempt to stick it in her ass, dropped her off at home, see ya bitch, go to alabama where richie moved last week....

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
i saw capri today, first we went to the waterfront, while she was enjoying her high, i was reading her journal and came across a page that said "Capri and Richie" I miss him
so i flipped out on her, called her a lying whore and kicked her out of my truck, she started crying and grabbed my cock...one thing lead to another and we ended up at the club fucking...i figured i paid for the date, why not end it with a bang, 2 condoms, 8 ejaculations and a failed attempt to stick it in her ass, dropped her off at home, see ya bitch, go to alabama where richie moved last week....
Nothing like a romantic walk on the beach.. Oh wait..

"2 condoms" and "8 ejaculations"?

1) Where are the other 6 condoms?
2) Do you have a robotic penis?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
J49 jealous that Capri wants someone else when he's fucking with other women? I am all kinds of confused.