J49: An Erotic Life

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
again fuck you...my boys have more than they need, financally, emotionally, across the board, my entire paycheck goes to the family, the 1/2 million dollar house they live in, the private high school, the top end college, you have no fucking clue what your talking about you judgemental, little dick ,can't get a girl, basement dwelling, pud pulling faggot
rrr_img_131596.jpg

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
so the wife is going over the top to keep me happy....weird....anyway, just talked to her, i have to pick up my son from school at noon, half day, so i told her we will stop for lunch, she said he might eat at school, so i said i will just grab something quick then and head back to the office...her reply "sorry i can't meet you today, don't get lonely" (meaning don't call capri)
so this phase she is going thru, may be a test for me, she maybe thinking, if i give him everything he said is lacking, and he still sees her, then its over,
OR...she is just so in love and attracted to me, that she can't help herself
so confused
Chicks don't forget shit like this. It's a trap. Sleep with one eye open from now on. If her sexual appetites "suddenly" turned on and you've been whoring, chances are it's not you that awoke them.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
again fuck you...my boys have more than they need, financally, emotionally, across the board, my entire paycheck goes to the family, the 1/2 million dollar house they live in, the private high school, the top end college, you have no fucking clue what your talking about you judgemental, little dick ,can't get a girl, basement dwelling, pud pulling faggot
J49 vs WizardHawk: Battle of the Century part 2. Any shop pros up to the challenge? Good luck finding a J49 source pic without his dick in it.

Here's a gimpy one to get it started.

rrr_img_131598.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like how you toss out "half million dollar house" like there aren't tons of up-to-their-eyeballs in debt middle class families living in $500k suburban McMansions.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
ass wipe , rereead the part where capris mom contacted my wife, on second thought maybe this thread is too much for you, stick with the picture threads...
You seem upset

Maybe you should talk to your wife about your issues

ass wipe , rereead the part where capris mom contacted my wife, on second thought maybe this thread is too much for you, stick with the picture threads...
I think he has read and comprehended every bit of bilge you have written from day 1. What I think he is saying is that you may cohabit a Toll Brothers home with other humans, but you have no wife and no kids. If he didn't mean that, I do, and like the McMansion you live in, you have no soul. This, and your behavior guarantees that your spawn, that you so vehemently defend, will end up like you: a piece of shit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe Capri and her mom have been fooled by your stories as well. That facebook page for your wife that Lisa contacted was controlled by you all along. You even said you had access to catch the message.

I'm starting to think J-man's family died in a horrible accident years ago but he's in denial while filling the void with hookers. His wife's mummified body sits in a room of the McMansion, like in Hitchcock's "Psycho". This thing where she has found out and is saving their marriage is just a progression of his delusions.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
actually $610,000 , but the point was, me holding $1700 aside for fun and games, means nothing, considering, all we have provided for our kids,
Spending 2 grand on a hooker while you complain about how your "son's" college is gonna cost a fortune. Trying to brag about your house/income on the internets is retarded especially if it's only a $610,000 house, in case you weren't aware. I still stand by my comments on the quality of the "private high school" being a waste if your "son" can't get a better scholarship than 30%, too. Maybe reinvest that private school money in some more dirty junkie whores.

Oh god while I was typing that he called one guy out for not having a lot of posts and another guy out for having a lot of posts. Low-quality trolling hard at work.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spending 2 grand on a hooker while you complain about how your "son's" college is gonna cost a fortune. Trying to brag about your house/income on the internets is retarded especially if it's only a $610,000 house, in case you weren't aware. I still stand by my comments on the quality of the "private high school" being a waste if your "son" can't get a better scholarship than 30%, too. Maybe reinvest that private school money in some more dirty junkie whores.
You are super fucking try hard bro, maybe challenge him to a RL fight and we will all be interested again.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so the wife is going over the top to keep me happy....weird....anyway, just talked to her, i have to pick up my son from school at noon, half day, so i told her we will stop for lunch, she said he might eat at school, so i said i will just grab something quick then and head back to the office...her reply "sorry i can't meet you today, don't get lonely" (meaning don't call capri)
so this phase she is going thru, may be a test for me, she maybe thinking, if i give him everything he said is lacking, and he still sees her, then its over,
OR...she is just so in love and attracted to me, that she can't help herself
so confused
red-flag.png

???