J49: An Erotic Life

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So Johnny, I know you said your goodbyes, but have you heard from any of your girls today?
Bro, that's like asking that fat chick at work who is constantly "dieting" if she has tried the newest offering at Taco Bell yet. We both know she has, but asking isn't cool!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_131619.jpg
Ha! +1 if I could.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kais again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Spending 2 grand on a hooker while you complain about how your "son's" college is gonna cost a fortune. Trying to brag about your house/income on the internets is retarded especially if it's only a $610,000 house, in case you weren't aware. I still stand by my comments on the quality of the "private high school" being a waste if your "son" can't get a better scholarship than 30%, too. Maybe reinvest that private school money in some more dirty junkie whores.

Oh god while I was typing that he called one guy out for not having a lot of posts and another guy out for having a lot of posts. Low-quality trolling hard at work.
it took you 10 minutes to type that?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So now he's just a normal guy sexting his wife. Is this /thread?
We can all just argue until boredom about if we believe it was all real or not. Its like finishing watching/reading American Psycho. Which seems strangely appropriate!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Maybe it'll be like the end of Big Fish. Where we attend J49s funeral and are surrounded by these people from his stories.

Cracked out Deena
Midget wife
Cross eyed kids
Zombie Seimone
Baby Wipe Wolf

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I still think the story will turn to J convincing his wife that swinging will take their sex life to new heights. It's either that or someone snaps and blows up worse than a Michael Bay movie. This "all is well" with the wife shit isn't entertaining. If I wanted nice wholesome family life I'd watch Fuller House. At least then I could fap to Candice Cameron and Jodie Sweetin.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Or when one of J's kids inevitably kills a hooker, and the parents will tell the media they never saw it coming. They had such a normal childhood. Maybe J will cover it up to protect his son like a real good dad would.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He will be banging a hooked again within three weeks.

His wife won't eat is ass or let him eat hers on the reg, and once you become a regular ass eater you never go back.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
J your wife knows what capri looks like, right? If all of this is true, there's a very good chance of capri pulling a long island lolita all over her face. Better make sure she knows to run if she ever sees skeletor approaching her. You said you had contacted her since you officially broke it off. What sorts of things are being said? You better make sure she's not getting the idea that your wife is standing between you and her. Or rather your money and her. Maybe tell her you're still getting a divorce.

The Master

Bronze Squire
He will be banging a hooked again within three weeks.

His wife won't eat is ass or let him eat hers on the reg, and once you become a regular ass eater you never go back.
Actually she does (did) let him and never reciprocated, which is one of the things, in addition to the blowjobs, he was so huffy about. So they are halfway there even without this recent boost!

J49, do you have a will? If so, can you add a line to notify us when you and Phil Hartman have something in common? Plenty of people have been killed for less.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think we're missing something here. There's these texts about how it's over - 9:04 AM, then it turns around completely to how you can make her cum without touching - 2:48 PM.

And the rest of the conversation?