J49: An Erotic Life

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I know nothing about STDs, but does it take a couple days for them to give positive results? Maybe he was just doing the responsible thing. Plus, one of the tests is shoving a q-tip in your dickhole. Maybe the doctor didn't have time for that shit last week.
They haven't tested for STD's that way in years.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know nothing about STDs, but does it take a couple days for them to give positive results? Maybe he was just doing the responsible thing. Plus, one of the tests is shoving a q-tip in your dickhole. Maybe the doctor didn't have time for that shit last week.
You pee in a container and get several small tubes worth of blood. I got my results in 24 hours and can be viewed online at any time. He said he was going to get his dick checked weeks ago, and still no result.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
J49 didn't consider these details when making up his real true story that is real and also true

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I sent his Mother a Mother's Day card. Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. Life Giver to Monsters!

rrr_img_133662.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
You pee in a container and get several small tubes worth of blood. I got my results in 24 hours and can be viewed online at any time. He said he was going to get his dick checked weeks ago, and still no result.
This man is a responsible adult and gets tested. Kudos good sir.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
This season is not as good as last season. I wish the writers would hurry up and get Johnny49's dick connected back up with the speedforce.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I worded it poorly, Opiate understood what I meant. I was talking about how long after exposure before it can show up in a test. Not how long the test takes. As for the swab test, what I saw said it can usually be tested with a urine sample, but maybe his doctor decided Johnny needed to be punished.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Wow, your wife has some seriosu self esteem issues when she thanks you for giving her another chance. You should totally go for a threesome with her and capri. She might agree. Maybe you can also pee on her.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wow, your wife has some seriosu self esteem issues when she thanks you for giving her another chance. You should totally go for a threesome with her and capri. She might agree. Maybe you can also pee on her.
She's married to Johnny49, of course she has self-esteem issues.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You mean a 3 way between his wife and capri's mom.